Nuova Simonelli Appia Life Volumetric Espresso Machine
- Want to chat with our experts? Schedule a consultation HERE.
- Need Financing? Apply for 0%, up to 24 Months HERE.
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match HERE.
- Free Installation!
- 12 Month Labor & 24 Months Parts Warranty
- Free Shipping!
Nuova Simonelli Appia Life is ideal for those wanting excellent performance and reliability, but now with a lower profile, improved features, and easier serviceability. Plus, Appia Life delivers 13% energy savings, and 20% less environmental impact.
Though economically priced, Appia Life has a sleek design, improved brew groups, and shot control buttons. All Appia Life models include standard features like soft infusion, powerful steam with push-pull controls, cool-touch wands with steam tips ideal for micro-foaming, automatic back-flushing, and much more.
- Suitable for: restaurants, hotels, coffee shops, quick-serve restaurants, offices, and cafes
- Auto volumetric operation: 2 Group, 2 Group XT Digit, 3 Group
- Optional auto steam wand (right side only - sold separately)
- Upgraded raised groups make it easier to fit larger to-go cups underneath your portafilter, and the steam wand will simplify milk-steaming
- Upgraded cool touch steam wands are double insulated wands that you can touch without burning your hand
- Optional TFT Digital Display (XT Digit) to easily program espresso shot dosages, brightness, pre-infusion, several maintenance features, on/off times, and display various counters
- The TFT displays espresso shot times, eliminating the need for external timers (please note, it is not a touchscreen)
- Large boiler capacity
- Cup warmer rail
- Drytex thermal boiler insulation
- Remote control
- Reverse Mirror back-plate allows the barista to see inside groups or bottomless portafilters without bending over
- Portafilters are solid chrome-plated brass with an ergonomic molded handle & rubber grip for minimizing stress on Barista’s wrist
- Automated Backflushing for fast & easy group cleaning
- Pressure Gauges display pump & steam pressure, making it easy to check pressure profiles and monitor machine performance
- Made in Italy!
- Color: Black or White
- NSF rated
- Water filtration is required (sold separately)
XT APPIA LIFE SERIES: This model includes LED work lights and a TFT Digital Display (to easily program espresso shot dosages, brightness, pre-infusion, several maintenance features, on/off times, and display various counters), along with many more smart functions. The TFT also displays the espresso shot times, eliminating the need for external timers.
|FEATURE||1 Group||2 Group||3 Group|
|Raised Group Heads||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Cool Touch Wands||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Push-Pull Steam Wands||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Soft Infusion System||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Bar Pump Gauge||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Boiler Size||5 liter||11 liter||15 liter|
|Auto Steam Option||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Power Input||NEMA 5-15||NEMA 6-20||NEMA L6-30 T|
|Water Connection Required||✔️||✔️||✔️|
FREE SHIPPING & FREE INSTALLATION
Please contact email@example.com for an estimated lead time or any questions. This is a free shipping, freight-only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in place and complete per the manufacturer's installation specs prior to installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
Includes standard 2-year manufacturer warranty.
PLEASE NOTE: This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.