La Marzocco KB90 3 Group Auto Volumetric Espresso Coffee Machine 3AV
- New Condition
- Configurations: Auto-volumetric and Auto-volumetric with scales (auto brew ratio / ABR)
- Ideal for high volume coffee environments
- Straight-in portafilter: Designed to simplify the motions required to engage the portafilter and reduce the strain by 12 times on the barista for even greater performance and everyday usability
- Dual boiler system: Separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production
- Independent brew boilers: Separate boilers for each group head allow the barista to optimize temperature for individual coffees
- PID temperature controller: Allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature
- Saturated group design: Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability
- Thermal stability system: Brew water is pre-heated before entering the boiler for increased temperature stability
- Steam flush: Keeps the group clean with an automatic burst of steam and a flush of hot water between extractions
- Pro touch steam wands: High performing steam wands that are cool to the touch
- Easy rebuild steam valve: Engineered so the valve can be serviced directly from the front of the machine without needing to be removed
- Hot water economizer: Enables you to fine-tune the tap water temperature for rinsing
- Digital display: Intuitive programming makes it easy to adjust machine parameters
- Barista lights: LED lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup
- 3-Group Machine
- Voltage (VAC, phase, Hz) 208-240, 1, 60
- Amperage (A) 50
- Element Wattage (W) 7300
- Coffee Boiler (liters) 1.3×3
- Steam Boiler (liters) 7
- 20.75"H x 41.5"W x 24.5"D, 223 lbs.
- Certifications UL-197, NSF-8, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 109
- La Marzocco KB90 Manual
- La Marzocco KB90 Parts Catalog
- Industry professional installation and proper water filtration required
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Optional auto brew ratio (ABR) / drip prediction:
Precision scales incorporated into the drip tray improve beverage consistency by stopping the extraction based on mass. The machine uses an algorithm called Drip Prediction to improve shot accuracy and ease of dialing in.
Free Shipping & Installation Included
This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area. Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in placed and complete per manufacturer's installation specs prior to install.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
Installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.)
Warranty Information: All machines include a standard 13 months parts-only warranty from the original date of shipment.