Sanremo F18 SB Volumetric Espresso Machine F18SB
Introducing the F18SB, Sanremo's brand new creation, conceived and made to give you the perfect introduction into the world of coffee. Complete thermal and pressure stability, a completely redesigned interface, and outstanding usability give you a unique and original product in this market.
- BRAND NEW! (Please see shipping notes below)
- Energy Saving System:
- Insulation and smart energy management to save more than 20% of energy
- SR61 Group Head:
- Chromed brass group head with thermosiphon circulation system optimized to maintain the ideal coffee extraction temperature
- Multifunction Display:
- Allows to monitor the right functioning of the machine and to program the main functions
- Aluminum Die-Cast Legs:
- Machine support made in die-cast aluminum
- Pressure Gauge:
- Allows to monitor the inlet and pump pressure during extraction
- Electronic Auto-Level:
- Through an electronic level probe, the boiler is automatically filled and maintained to the right filling level
- Static Relay Boiler Temperature:
- Allows to regulate the temperature as accurately as possible thanks to the PID algorithm
- Allows control with 0.1-second tolerance of the flow of water that wets the coffee bed, with the programming of 4 different profiles for each group
- High-Performance Volumetric Pump:
- Pressure stability also with prolonged and contemporary use of more than one group
- Group Head Flushing:
- With a simple pressure of the button, a small quantity of water is dispensed to allow the group to be always clean.
- Cup Warmer:
- Dedicated resistor to keep all the cups at the optimal temperature. Power level programmable by the user
- Mixed Infusion Hot Water for Teas:
- Immediate mixing of cold / hot water for a better chemical and organoleptic quality
- Auto-On, Auto-Off, and Day-Off Function:
- Programmable on-off timer for each day and/or daily timetables
- Colors: Black or White
- Includes Free Shipping & Free Installation
- Includes Free 1-Year Parts Warranty
- Specifications & Product Sheet
- Water filtration, plug, and receptacle outlet required (sold separately)
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
What is the primary difference between the Sanremo F18 and F18SB?
The Sanremo F18 is a multi-boiler espresso machine, whereas, the FB18SB is a single-boiler espresso machine. There are some similarities between the two espresso machines. However, based on standard features, the F18SB is placed between the Sanremo Zoe Competition and the F18 espresso machines.
FREE SHIPPING & FREE INSTALLATION
Shipping lead time is 3-4 weeks. This is a free shipping, freight-only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in placed and complete per manufacturer's installation specs prior to installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
PLEASE NOTE - This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
WARRANTY - All new Sanremo espresso machines come with a 1-year parts warranty from the original order date. The absence of water filtration voids this warranty.