La Marzocco GS3 AV Auto Volumetric Espresso Machine
The La Marzocco GS3 is a dual boiler espresso machine with a saturated group head, PID temperature control, shot timer, volumetric shot dosing, and a rotary pump that can be direct plumbed or run on its internal reservoir. The La Marzocco GS3 delivers incredible power, control, and classic Italian styling in equal measure.
- BRAND NEW!
Auto-Volumetric (AV) Operation: Take out the guesswork with precise water metering for consistent shots every time.
- FREE 13-MONTH WARRANTY
- FREE SHIPPING
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Number of Groups: 1
- Dual boilers
- Single internal rotary pump
- PID Temperature Controller
- Pre-heating System: On/off lever
- Display & Programming: LCD with buttons
- Body Panel: Stainless steel
- 14"H (17.5": MP) x 16"W x 21"D
- Weight (lbs): 72.75 lbs
- Voltage (VAC): Runs on 110 volts, so it plugs into home outlets
- Amperage (A): 15
- Element Wattage: 1600
- Coffee Boiler (liters): 1.5
- Steam Boiler (liters): 3.5
- Industry professional installation and set up required
- Water filtration is sold separately
WATER CONNECTIONS OPTIONS:
- Water Reservoir: The reservoir is the water tank an espresso machine pulls water from to fill its boilers. Having a reservoir means a machine can be more portable and work in homes where plumbing isn't an option.
- Direct Plumb: Direct plumbing means you can hook a machine directly a water line and never have to worry about refilling your reservoir again. These machines also allow you to connect the drip tray to a drain so you don't have to make that tightrope walk to the sink.
IoT CONNECTED FEATURES:
The new "connected machine" feature is standard with all new GS/3's and allows machine owners to connect to their machines via the new La Marzocco Home App. Using the app, home baristas will have the ability to engage with a variety of features on their machine, including:
- Remote ability to turn the machine on or off
- Creation of an on/off schedule
- Boiler temperature status and control
- Enabling and setting pre-brewing on/off times
- Machine Stats & Total Shot Counter
- The setting of auto-volumetrics on the GS3 by number of “pulses”
- Stainless Steel Body Panels with Standard Black Side Panels
- Black Body Panels with Standard Black Side Panels
- White Body Panels with Standard Black Side Panels
- Stainless Steel Body Panels with Walnut Side Panels, Walnut Group Cap, Walnut Steam Knob and Walnut Portafilter
- Stainless Steel Body Panels with Maple Side Panels, Maple Group Cap, Maple Steam Knob and Maple Portafilter
- Black Body Panels with Walnut Side Panels, Walnut Group Cap, Walnut Steam Knob and Walnut Portafilter
- Black Body Panels with Maple Side Panels, Maple Group Cap, Maple Steam Knob and Maple Portafilter
- White Body Panels with Walnut Side Panels, Walnut Group Cap, Walnut Steam Knob and Walnut Portafilter
- White Body Panels with Maple Side Panels, Maple Group Cap, Maple Steam Knob and Maple Portafilter
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Portafilter Baskets: 7 gram, 14, gram, 17 gram, 21 gram, Blind
- Standard European La Marzocco Convex Tamper
- Double & Single Spouted Portafilters
- Installation Guide/ User Guide
- Purocaf Cleaning Solution
- GS3 Plumb Kit & 2.5-liter Water Reservoir
Contact email@example.com for a lead time. Estimated delivery in 6-10 weeks. This is a free shipping, freight-only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
WARRANTY: Includes 13-month parts and labor warranty.
WHERE CAN I SHIP THIS ITEM? This item can ship to customers within the continental United States, as well as Alaska and Hawaii. It cannot be shipped internationally or to freight forwarders in the United States.
Please Note: The images are for representation only. The wood grain and color may differ slightly from the photos due to the distinctiveness of natural materials.