La Marzocco Linea Classic S Espresso Machine & Mazzer Grinder Package
The La Marzocco Linea Classic S is the machine that has supported the development of the specialty coffee industry since 1989. The clean lines and familiar charm of the Linea occupy many of the cafes, roasteries, and chains whose names have defined the industry.
The Linea is a heavy-duty workhorse that performs reliably in high-volume settings. A tried-and-true machine, perfect for your new cafe, bar, or restaurant.
- Financing Available (Learn More)
- Free 13-Month Parts & Labor Warranty
- Free Shipping & Free Installation
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
EQUIPMENT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 1x La Marzocco Linea Classic S Espresso Machine (choose from 2 Group or 3 Group and Semi-Auto (EE) or Auto-Volumetric (AV)
- 1x Mazzer Super Jolly Electronic Espresso Grinder
- 1x BWT Bestmax Premium Filter Kit w/ Besthead FLEX, Small
- 1x Installation Package ($500 value!)
- 1x 13-Month Parts & Labor Warranty
ESPRESSO MACHINE CONFIGURATIONS:
- EE Semi-Automatic: The barista starts and stops the shot with either a push-button or paddle interface to achieve the preferred coffee volume.
- AV Auto-Volumetric: The barista starts the shot, and the machine stops it, based on the pre-programmed volume of water running through the coffee to achieve the preferred coffee volume.
ESPRESSO MACHINE TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS:
FREE SHIPPING & FREE INSTALLATION
Please contact email@example.com with questions.
This is a free shipping, freight-only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in place and complete per the manufacturer's installation specs before installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
PLEASE NOTE - This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
WARRANTY INFORMATION - All new machines include a 13-month parts and labor warranty.
Please Note: Images are for representation. This machine is not available for expedited shipping at this time.