Mavam Under-Counter Automatic Preinfusion Espresso Machine UCEM
- Want to chat with our experts? Schedule a consultation
- Need Financing? Apply Here
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match
- Free Installation! See what's included
- 12 Month Warranty
The Mavam Under Counter Espresso Machine is designed to exceed the tireless demands of today's espresso bar operators while maintaining world-class temperature stability.
- Made with all stainless steel construction
- Two-step group activation allows control of pre-infusion time via waterproof rated activation switches
- Includes stainless drain tray with built-in pitcher rinser valve and activation star
- The main control unit can be placed 0 - 8+/- feet from the countertop user interface allowing for endless layout options
- Proudly handmade in Seattle Washington U.S.A.
- Full Product Brochure
2 GROUP SPECIFICATIONS:
The machine that started it all! Mavam's flagship machine invites customer interaction and breaks down the mystery of what goes on behind the espresso machine.
- Power: Single phase 240 volt
- 30 amps
- 11 Liter copper boiler 4000W
- 2 x 1 liter 316 Stainless steel boiler 500w
- 2 x group head heating element 200w
- Two Group Product Brochure
3 GROUP SPECIFICATIONS:
The Three Group Under Counter Espresso Machine sets itself apart by being 48” wide. There is more than enough room for two Baristas to work comfortably side by side. The large drip tray has two built-in milk pitcher rinsers to increase workflow and keep your bar clean.
- Power: Single phase 240 volt
- 27 amps
- 11 Liter copper boiler 4KW
- 3 x 1 liter 316 Stainless steel boiler 500w
- 3 x group head heating element 200w
- Three Group Product Brochure
CUSTOM POWDER COATING
Mavam offers a wide range of custom options to create your dream espresso machine. Let’s say you are looking for a particular color to match the rest of your build-out. We can color match almost any color available in the RAL color system. These colors represent most colors of the rainbow as well as tints and clear coats. Visit the RAL Website for more information. Accent material options include Copper, Brass or Nickel in Polished, Antique or Satin Style
PLEASE NOTE: You can specify the RAL color and/or accent you'd like in the notes field during checkout OR we will contact you once your order is placed to finalize your custom color options.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in place and complete per the manufacturer's installation specs prior to installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
PLEASE NOTE - This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
WARRANTY INFORMATION - Includes 12-month parts and labor warranty.
Please Note: Images are for representation. This machine is not eligible for expedited shipping at this time.