Bonavita Connoisseur 8-Cup One-Touch Thermal Coffee Brewer BV1900TS
Featuring Sitting Filter Basket - SCA Certified Home Brewer
The BV1900TS offers curated features that mimic the artisan pour-over brewing method. Originally developed to determine how to best define coffee quality, the Golden Cup Standard established a relationship between objective measurements and popular preferences for ideal coffee flavor intensity and brew strength. By operating this brewer using our recommended instructions you will be able to brew a Golden Cup carafe of coffee at home.
- Performance coffee brewer makes an 8-cup carafe in approximately 6 minutes
- Powerful and precise 1500-watt heater maintains optimal brewing temperature of 195°-205°F
- Optional pre-infusion mode wets freshly roasted ground coffee to allow degassing before brewing
- Showerhead design facilitates even saturation of coffee grounds
- A flat-bottomed filter basket and larger showerhead allow for even better saturation and uniform extraction
- Double-walled stainless steel thermal carafe
- The carafe lid, filter basket, and showerhead are dishwasher safe and all plastic is BPA-free
- Length: 12.4"L x 6.8"W x 12.2"H
- 2-year limited warranty
What does it mean to be SCA certified?
SCA stands for Specialty Coffee Association. This certification is granted only on a few specialty coffee makers that meet their rigorous technical requirements which are based on proper water temperature, brewing time, and ability to brew within the SCA Golden Cup recommendations.
QUESTION: What is the difference between the Bonavita BV1900TS and BV1901TS?
- ANSWER: These are identical brewers and the only difference is where the brew basket sits.