Astoria Pratic Avant Xtra SAE 1 Group Auto Volumetric Espresso Machine
- Want to chat with our experts? Schedule a consultation HERE.
- Need Financing? Apply HERE.
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match HERE.
- 12 Month Parts and 90 Day Labor Warranty
- Free Shipping!
The Pratic Avant Xtra is Astoria's entry-level espresso machine that's been designed for ease of use at an affordable price. The SAE version is equipped with an automatic operation, heat exchange boiler, 4 programmable doses per group, raised groups, and downlights.
- Configuration: Automatic (SAE) Volumetric
- 4 Programable, volumetric dosing buttons
- Pre-infusion technology
- Raised Groups
- Barista Downlights
- Temperature Stabilized Groups (Thermosiphoned)
- Single boiler, heat exchange system
- Turn style steam knobs
- Colors: Black or White
- Installation, water filtration, and outlet required (sold separately)
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
1 GROUP SPECIFICATIONS:
- Heating Element: 2000 Watt
- Total Wattage: 2330 watt
- Boiler: 5.2 Ltr
- Power 120 volt/19.4 amps
- NEMA 5-20P
- Net Weight: 130 lbs
- Dimensions: 22"W x 22"D x 21.5"H
PLEASE NOTE - This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
WARRANTY INFORMATION - Includes a 1-Year Parts and 90-Day Labor Warranty.
Please Note: Images are for representation.
OPTIONAL INSTALLATION PACKAGE
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in place and complete per the manufacturer's installation specs prior to installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.