Mavam Mach Two Single Group Automatic Preinfusion Espresso Machine
The compact, single-group Mach 2 includes a smaller stainless steel steam boiler - at 5.5 liters, as opposed to the 11-liter boiler in two- and three-group models - but is otherwise identical in performance.
Features consistent across all Mach 2 machines include a low-profile height of 12.5 inches, the hallmark buttons for starting and stopping water delivery to the group, and “slap-activated” steam wands that are activated through touch sensors on the side of the machine rather than by a knob or lever.
Additional features in the smaller Mach 2 include its 1/8-turn portafilter locking thread, which aims to reduce the strain in a barista’s wrist, and Mavam’s signature temperature stability system based on water heated at three separate PID-controlled points between the source and the group.
As it requires connection to plumbing or other exterior water sources, the 1-group Mach 2 is designed primarily for light commercial settings, although both the single-group Mach 2 and Mavam’s single-group under-counter system include the option of running either on 220-volt or 110-volt power at 20 amps.
The Mach 2 features an upgraded pre-infusion system Mavam calls Better Espresso Shot Tech, or BEST, involving a proprietary algorithm that digests data collected from a flowmeter that is extra sensitive to lighter flows.
All Mavam groups have always come with individual pumps and flow restrictors that start at 30 psi for low-flow pre-infusion. With BEST, after the barista initiates water delivery, the algorithm essentially watches for a slowing of the flow, which indicates resistance from the coffee bed as it saturates. Upon full saturation of the bed, the system automatically then ramps up pump pressure to the user’s designated level for the remainder of the extraction.
Baristas can still operate their Mavam machines fully manually, or set parameters of time or volume for preinfusion or extraction. The BEST system provides the additional option of automating shots with a reactive, self-adjusting low-flow preinfusion.
- BRAND NEW!
- Free Shipping & Free Installation
- Free 12-Month Parts & Labor Warranty
- Authorized Mavam Dealer
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Configuration: Auto-Volumetirc
- Size: 1 group / Single group
- Heated brew group
- 3 Brew Methods: Flowmeter, manual, or chromomass
- Low flow pre-infusion with own timer
- Seal free and cool-touch steam wands
- Slap activation steam with non-wear components
- Piano key group activation
- Independent brew boiler
- Extra-large and easily removable dray tray
- Multiple PID's ensure precision temp
- 3 Points of heating per group
- Low-profile design enhances the customer experience. The Mach 2 may be on the counter but this super low profile machine stands only 12.5” off the bench. This is simply the lowest commercial espresso machine on the market.
- Color: Stainless Steel with Black Powder Coated Panels
- Voltage: 208/240V
- Phase: Single
- Frequency: 50/60HZ
- Amps: 20A
- Certifications: CE, ETL, NSF
Under the hood
Internally there are so many features that make the Mavam Mach 2 a professional baristas best friend. 6mm precision ruby flow restrictors, seal-free steam wand ball joint, cool-touch steam wands, 20 billion cycle sensors on the steam and group activation, silicone gaskets, and two screw-removable side panels for easy access. The (patent pending) heated transfer system originated in the UC model provides unmatched temperature stability from shot to shot to shot.
FREE SHIPPING & FREE INSTALLATION
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in place and complete per the manufacturer's installation specs prior to installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
PLEASE NOTE - This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
WARRANTY INFORMATION - Includes 12-month parts and labor warranty.
Please Note: Images are for representation. This machine is not eligible for expedited shipping at this time.