Bunn Nitron Cold Brew & Nitro Coffee On Tap Keg Free Machine
Nitron consistently dispenses Cold Brew without sacrificing quality. The keg-free design makes Nitron the ideal platform for delivering authentic Cold Brew taste without the need for a complex or lengthy brewing process. The two-tap design on the Standard Nitron dispenses one Still and one Nitro-infused beverage. Further options include AllNitro dispense configurations, ball-valve and Scholle connectors, as well as a Removable Graphic Door.
- BRAND NEW!
- Keg-free design makes Nitron the ideal platform for delivering authentic Cold Brew taste without the need for a complex or lengthy brewing process
- Achieve a nitro infusion with no kegs to change-out, store, clean or sanitize!
- Uses two 1-gallon concentrate BIBs or BUNN refillable containers (Ball-valve models), or two 1/2-gallon Scholle BIBs (Scholle models) that staff are already familiar with. Each BIB yields multiple gallons of finished drinks.
- Great Taste - No milk or sugar needed! The BUNN exclusive in-line nitro infuser produces up to 3 minutes* of cascading micro-bubbles, crowning your beverage with a stout-like head that tastes distinctively creamy and delivers a soft, velvety mouthfeel. *Results based on product concentrate used
- Proven Technology - Leveraging BUNN’s consistent and reliable High Intensity® mixing chamber assures a perfectly blended finished beverage, cup-after-cup
- Narrow Footprint - Cold Brew Coffee, Iced Coffee, or Iced Tea - all from a sleek 10-inch wide footprint
- Uses two 1-gallon concentrate BIBs or BUNN refillable containers (Ball-valve models), or two 1/2-gallon Scholle BIBs (Scholle models) that staff are already familiar with
- Mounted on standard 3/8"-16 UNC threads, chrome plated brass tap handles are interchangeable with custom handles for a more authentic look
- 11" x 6.6" graphic panel on LED-lighted door can easily be changed - without tools - to promote unique brands and beverage offerings
- Nitron Family Brochure
- NITRON BIB Connection Options
- Dimensions: 10” W x 28.4” D x 34” H
- Burst Capacity: At a rate of one 12 oz drink per minute, dispenses 60 drinks before exceeding 41°F (75°F incoming water)
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Nitro/Still: Dispense a nitro-infused beverage from one tap, and a still beverage from the other.
- All-nitro: The All-nitro model dispenses nitro-infusion from both taps allowing operators to meet higher volume needs and double the selection of nitro beverages.
- Ball-valve connection (1 gallon BIBs)
- Scholle connection (½ gallon BIBs)
- All-black door models: Uses an all-black door for a more subtle, sleek look
- Removable graphic door models: The convenient Removable Graphic Door models make swapping the marketing panel on the front of the machine a simple process.
- MATERIAL: Metal Housing and Stainless Steel
- FLOW RATE: 1.0oz - 1.5oz per second
- VENTILATION: 6” Back and top
- MINIMUM WATER INLET PRESSURE: 30 PSI
- MAXIMUM WATER INLET PRESSURE: 90 PSI
- WATER SUPPLY CONNECTION: 3/8” MFL
- N2 GAS INPUT CONNECTION: 1/4” Male Flare Bulkhead
- MINIMUM N2 INLET PRESSURE: 120 PSI
- MAXIMUM N2 INLET PRESSURE: 130 PSI
- ICE BANK: 8 lbs
- GAS: Food-Grade Nitrogen or Compressed Air
- HIGH PRESSURE N2 REGULATOR (required for use with tanks - US Only) 125 PSI Maximum Output, Product #: 54060.0000
- NITRON GAS MODULE, Product #: 55660.0001
Free Shipping & Free Installation
Shipping lead time is 5-10 business days. This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area. Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in placed and complete per manufacturer's installation specs prior to install.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
Installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.).