Sanremo YOU Espresso Machine
- Want to chat with our experts? Schedule a Consultation
- Need Financing? Apply Here
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match
- 12 Month Warranty
- 60 Month Voltage Screen Warranty
New units are expected to arrive in the USA around mid October, 2023.
Black units are in stock, but extremely low on inventory.
White units are on backorder until mid October.
The Sanremo YOU is a new single-group, multi-boiler espresso machine with both manual pressure profile and volumetric capability that is ideal for both commercial and home use.
The Sanremo YOU is designed to provide the coffee world with a machine that can be described as a taste laboratory: compact dimensions, great performance, and an ability to exalt the aromas of any type of coffee.
You are in control of your coffee experience. Using the brew paddle, you can adjust the pressure of the shot at each stage and monitor the extraction in real time on the display. If you like what you created, then you can save the profile so the machine will replicate it in the future.
Sanremo YOU Features
- Multi-boiler (steel) prosumer or commercial espresso machine
- Manual, Volumetric Programming, and Pressure Profiling extraction methods
- White & Black
- Extraction profiles are customizable and storable
- Internal water reservoir or direct water connection compatible
- Toggle actuated steam and hot water tap
- Cool touch steam wand
- PID controlled temperature for optimal stability and control
- Adjustable pre and post infusion
- Programmable Profiles:
- 6 preloaded profiles (Ristretto, Espresso, Lungo, and double versions of each)
- Up to 10 additional customizable profiles that can be set digitally
- Up to 6 additional storable "lever profiles" that can be saved from the use of the manual paddle extraction method
- Touch screen display rated for between 15,000 to 20,000 full-on hours
- Internal Rotary Pump for pressure profiling and pre-infusion without requiring direct plumbing into a water line
- Hot water temperature can be set digitally using the cool water mixing valve
- Energy saving features like standby modes and automatic on/off times by the day or hour
- All functions are accessible through the touch screen interface. Nothing is app-locked
- Brian Quan: 1 Month Impressions
- Brian Quan: Unboxing
- The Real Sprometheus: Review
- Voltage Coffee Supply: Full Written Review
- iDrinkCoffee: Review
- 1 Single spouted portafilter
- 1 Double spouted portafilter
- 2 portafilter baskets: 14g & 21g
- Blind basket for cleaning
- Sanremo metal tamper
- Sanremo 12 oz steam pitcher
- Sanremo Barista Cloth
- Drain Line
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the Sanremo YOU for?
- Coffee roaster labs, home prosumers, and mobile coffee carts & trailers are the primary use cases for the YOU, but its a very flexible machine that can meet the user where they are at in their coffee journey so it could be used in many other circumstances as well.
Are there any preset profiles on the machine out of the box?
- Yes! There are 6 preset profiles for ristretto, espresso, and lungo shots
What is the body of the machine made of?
- The machine is mostly of metal construction, with the exception of the group cover which is a heavy heat resistant plastic polymer and the bed of the drip tray.
Is there wifi connectivity?
- Yes! Units produced for the USA after February 2023 now have the Wifi module installed. Previous production for the USA did not have Wifi capability.
What is the range of pressure on the manual brew paddle?
- Roughly 0.5 to 12 Bars of pressure.
What kind of pump does it use?
- An integrated rotary pump and motor.
Does it have to be programmed?
- Not at all! If you'd prefer to just use it with the manual paddle, you do not have to save any profiles to brew great coffee.
Can the water reservoir be removed for cleaning?
- Absolutely. It can be easily lifted from the top of the machine for cleaning.
How powerful is the steaming system?
- Even though the steam boiler is only 1 liter, it can be cranked up to 1.8 bars of pressure and is more than capable of commercial levels of steaming. For most home applications, we would recommend the machine be set to around 1.1 bars of steam pressure though.
- How does it compare to other machines in this category?
- Dimensions: 13"W x 21"D x 15.5"H
- Weight: 70lbs
- Group/Portafilter Size: 58mm
- Steam Boiler: 1 liter
- Brew Boiler: 0.5 liter
- Water reservoir: 2 liters
- Volts: 120
- Watts: 1650
- Amps: 13.75
- Plug Type: Standard 15 amp
- Reservoir (standard): The reservoir is the water tank an espresso machine pulls water from to fill its boilers. Having a reservoir means a machine can be more portable and work in homes where plumbing isn't an option
- Direct Plumb: Direct plumbing means you can hook the machine directly to a water line and never have to worry about refilling your reservoir again. In addition, this allows you to connect the drip tray to a drain so you don't have to constantly walk to the sink to drain the tray. Plumb in components are included with the YOU.
All new Sanremo espresso machines come with a 1-year parts warranty from the original order date. Voltage provides an additional 1 year labor warranty. The absence of water filtration voids this warranty. Voltage also provides an additional 5 year screen components warranty.