Eureka Atom 60 Espresso Grinder
The Eureka Atom 60 is an espresso-focused all-purpose espresso grinder with 60mm flat steel burrs. This grinder uses a digital timed dosing system and stepless adjustment, a hands-free portafilter holder, and a grounds bin. This grinder is perfect for any home or commercial espresso grinding needs.
- Silent Technology
- "High Speed" Grind Dispersion
- Espresso & Brew
- Stepless Micrometric Regulation System (patented by Eureka): Assures incomparable setting precision and saving of time and coffee.
- ACE System: Prevents the clump development and eliminates the electrostatic charge of ground coffee. Due to its regulating action over the coffee outflow, ACE System ensures an incomparable cleanliness and dose consistency.
- "High Speed" Maintenance: The "High Speed" label marks those grinders able to reach highly reduced dispensing time.
- All-Purpose Adjustable "Hands-Free" Fork
- "Barista Special" electronics
- Customized high-performing engine
- Die-cast aluminum body
- Model Number: Atom 60 Black or Chrome
- Width: 7.08 inches
- Depth: 8.94 inches
- Height: 17.32 inches
- Watts: 450W
- Volts: 110-120V
- Case Material: Aluminum
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 1.1 pounds
- Dosing Options: Programmable Dosing Functionality
- Adjustment Configuration: Stepless - Infinite Settings
- Grinder Style: Burr - Hardened Steel
- Burr Diameter: 60mm
- Material: Aluminum
- Recommended For: Espresso, Mokka, Drip, French Press
WARRANTY: All new Eureka grinders include 1-year parts and labor warranty.
GRINDER CALIBRATION: There may be signs of use from the factory calibration process, which involves the use of coffee beans. Per Eureka, each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans before being sold. Additionally, per Eureka, it is normal to have some coffee residue, dust, or particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine. If you have further questions regarding the calibration process, please contact Eureka directly.
*Data may vary depending on the set and roast point, blend, or single-origin coffee.