Fetco GR-2.3 Dual Hopper Coffee Grinder G02013
The GR-2.3 dual hopper coffee grinder is portion controlled so you grind only the amount you need. Choose from three different batch sizes with the touch of a button. This unit’s powerful .5 Hp motor and precision slice grinding discs help deliver uniform grind profiles every time.
- BRAND NEW! (Please see shipping note below)
- Operation: 6-Batch Coffee Grinder
- Fetco Part No. GR2.3 G02013
- Ideal for medium to high environments
- Two 5 lb. removable hoppers (10 lb. total)
- Programmable controls with front access
- Portion controlled so you grind only the amount you need
- Choose from different batch sizes with the touch of a button
- Powerful .5 Hp motor
- Precision slice grinding discs help deliver uniform grind profiles every time
- Dual hoppers are simple to remove and allow for versatility
- Can grind right into Fetco XTS, EXTRACTOR, and 5000 series brew baskets
- Dimensions: 9.25"W x 11.5"D x 28.5"H
- Amps 5.7 Amps
- Hertz 60 Hertz
- Voltage 120
- Capacity 10 lb.
- Capacity per Compartment 5 lb.
- NSF Listed
- Industry professional installation and set required
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a lead time.
Please Note: This item is not available for expedited shipping.
PLEASE NOTE - This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
WARRANTY: All new Fetco grinders include 1-year parts and a 30-day labor warranty.
GRINDER CALIBRATION: There may be signs of use from the factory calibration process, which involves the use of coffee beans. Each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans before being sold. Additionally, it is normal to have some coffee residue, dust, or particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine.
*Data may vary depending on the set and roast point, blend, or single-origin coffee.