Mahlkonig DK 15 Industrial Coffee Grinder LS/LH
- Want to chat with our experts? Schedule a consultation HERE.
- Need Financing? Apply HERE.
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match HERE.
- 12 Month Parts Warranty
- THIS IS A SPEACIAL ORDER ITEM
- Cancellations are not accepted
The DK15 provides smaller roasters with the perfect entry to industrial grinding. It features an even premium grinding quality at up to 105 kg – 200 kg per hour, produced by its wear-resistant burrs.
Grinds 265 lbs/hour (fine) and 287 lbs/hour (medium)
- Power: 208-220 volts, 60 hertz, 3 phase
- Outstanding even grinding quality
- Wear-resistant premium grinding discs
- Powerful three-phase motors with surface cooling and high starting torque
- Suitable for continuous operation
- Measurements: 61″ H x 31.1″ W x 48.4″ D
- Weight: 291 pounds
- Motor power: 3 hp, 9.7 amps
- Motor speed: 1750 rpm
- Hopper capacity: 66 pounds
- Grinding capacity: 265 pounds/hour for fine, 287 pounds/hour for medium
- Grinding disc material: Fully hardened special steel (DK15 LS) OR Tungsten Carbide (DK15 LH)
- Grinding disc diameter: 130 mm
- Container capacity: 53 gallons (200 liters)
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
*Depends on the grinding goods and the chosen degree of fineness. All measured values under laboratory conditions.
WARRANTY: All new Mahlkonig grinders include 1-year parts warranty.
PLEASE NOTE: Each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans prior to being sold. Therefore, it is normal to have some coffee residue/dust/particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine.
The images are a representation only.