Fetco CBS-1242 Plus Series Twin Station Coffee Brewer
- BRAND NEW!
- Financing Available (Learn More)
- Free Warranty & Free Shipping
- Authorized Preferred Dealer
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The CBS-1242 Plus Series Twin Station Coffee Brewer is a perfect hot beverage solution in medium- to large-sized venues such as Banquet Halls, Cafeterias and Restaurants. Designed specifically for high-volume batch brewing, these high-quality brewers possess many of the legendary features and reliable performance you’ve come to expect from Extractor® branded products at a competitive price.
- Plastic Brew Basket
- Brew Basket Sensor
- Manual Hot Water Faucet
- ECO Mode
- USB Plug-in Feature
- Electrical Lattice
- Laser Welded Tank
- Push Button Interface
- Height: 34.5 in
- Width: 19.75 in
- Depth: 20.5 in
- Shipping Weight: 66 lbs
- Tank Capacity: 7.48 G / 28.31 L
- 8 oz / 236 ml cup/hr: 255
- 12 oz / 355 ml cup/hr: 170
- 16 oz / 473 ml cup/hr: 128
- 20 oz / 591 ml cup/hr: 102
- Electrical Configuration: Terminal Block
- Volts: 208-240
- Amps: 16.5-19.7
- Phase: Single
- Water Inlet Size: 3/8" (Male Flare)
- Minimum Flow Rate: 1.5 gpm
- Water Pressure Requirement: 20-75 PSIG
- Professional installation and setup required
- Airpots, servers, and water filtration sold separately
- User Guide
- Spec Sheet
Usually ships in 4 weeks. Please contact email@example.com with questions as stock level as leads times can change without notice.
PLEASE NOTE - This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after installation, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
Refer to all spec sheets and manuals for each item for details and specific installation requirements. Contact your electrician for help ensuring your equipment’s electrical specifications are right for your business.
Images are for representation only. Airpots and servers are sold separately.