Fetco CBS-2132XTS Touchscreen Twin 1.0 Gal. Coffee Brewer 240V, 4200-6100W
- BRAND NEW!
- Financing Available (Learn More)
- Free Parts & Labor Warranty
- Authorized Fetco Dealer
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Twin Station CBS-2132XTS Touchscreen Series Airpot Coffee Brewer is a perfect hot beverage solution for high volume self-service environments such as convenience stores, cafeterias, specialty coffee shops, or office coffee service (OCS). Now you can experience total control of this fully featured Extractor® Brewing System via an inviting touchscreen interface display that is intuitive, easy to read, and simple to navigate.
- Brews up to 14.0 gallons per hour
- 240V, 4200-6100W
- Copy brewing parameters between batch buttons and separate machines
- Cascading spray dome for maximum flavor extraction
- User-friendly touchscreen controls for quick and easy brewing
- Manual hot water faucet
- Stainless steel finish for durability and easy cleaning
- Brew basket sensors automatically stop cycle if the basket is removed
- 19 3/4"W x 20 3/8"D x 26 1/4"H
- Amps 21.3-25.5 Amps
- Hertz 60 Hertz
- Phase 1
- Voltage 240
- Hot Water Faucet
- Made in America
- NSF Listed
- Output 11.5 Gallons Per Hour
- Part Number: CBS-2132XTS E213252
- Plastic brew funnel
- Industry professional installation and setup required
- Proper water filtration required
- Server/dispenser and cord & plug set sold separately
BREW BASKET CONFIGURATIONS:
- Plastic Brew Basket Configuration Codes: E213251 OR E213252
- Stainless Steel Brew Basket Configuration Codes: E213251M OR E213252M
Ensure that your coffee station is always stocked with delicious, aromatic coffee by using this Fetco CBS-2132XTS E213251 XTS series stainless steel double automatic coffee brewer. Since this brewer is part of the modern XTS series, it features a sleek touchscreen interface. The screen lets your staff access all the controls from one location and includes instant visual feedback during programming, diagnostics, or brew cycles. It allows streamlined programming and gives you data metrics. Also, customizable features let you set up the start screen and recipe names to fit the needs of your particular business.
Please Note: This item is not available for expedited shipping.
PLEASE NOTE - This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.