OptiPure CTOS-Q 15" Qwik-Twist Carbon Filter Cartridge + IsoNet
- BRAND NEW!
- Free Shipping
- Free 90-Day Warranty
- Authorized Dealer
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The CTOS-Q is a 15” Qwik-Twist cartridge that reduces sediment down to 0.5-microns and reduces chlorine, taste & odor at a flow rate of 2.25 GPM for 22,500-gallons. The cartridge includes IsoNet® which delivers consistent guarding against the precipitation and accumulation of scale and provides a protective barrier to help guard against corrosion.
- Ice Machines
- Coffee Brewers
- Steam Equipment
- For use in OptiPure QTI Series Systems
- IsoNet® - OptiPure’s patented scale inhibiting technology protects equipment against scale and corrosion
- Reduces maintenance frequency, cost, and extends equipment life
- Gradient-density depth filtration reduces dirt, rust, and other debris as small as 0.5-microns to assure clean, clear water and protect solenoids, valves, and other fittings against wear and plugging
- Activated carbon filtration makes water taste great and protects equipment against corrosive chlorine
- High capacity cartridge extends filter system life, reducing maintenance frequency
- Improves equipment operating efficiency by reducing scale and corrosion
- 1/4 turn QT Qwik-Twist cartridge makes changing the filter quick, easy and sanitary
- NSF Certified
- Spec Sheet
- Installation Instructions
- Part No. 300-05835 CTOS-Q
Usually ships in 1-2 weeks. Please contact us with any questions.
Please note, this item is not available for expedited shipping at this time.
WARRANTY: This item is subject to a 90-day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
PLEASE NOTE: OptiPure is now part of the Pentair family of brands. Many well-known Optipure filter systems have been discontinued and/or rebranded under the Pentair Everpure brand. The quality and specifications for all Pentair Everpure filter systems remain extremely high. This change means many OptiPure part numbers will be rebranded as Pentair Everpure. Please reach out to us with any questions - we're here to help!