Mazzer Major V Espresso Grinder Doser
Major V Automatic is a Mazzer grinder-doser with flat blades suitable for medium to high consumption.
- BRAND NEW!
- Mazzer’s largest and highest production flat burr grinder
- Grinder-doser with flat blades suitable for medium/high consumption
- Stepless micrometrical grinding adjustment
- AUTOMATIC: with start every 12 doses and stop when the doser is full
- Available in single-phase
- Power 650 Watt
- Grinding blades: Flat Ø 83 mm – 3¼ inches (ref. 151A single phase)
- Grinding blade speed: 1600 r.p.m. (60 Hz)
- Coffee-bean container capacity::3.5 lbs
- Ground coffee container capacity: 0.6 lbs
- Dose adjustment: 5.5-8 g (0.19 - 0.28 oz)
- Net weight: 45.2 lbs
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Data may vary depending on the set and roast point, blend, or single-origin coffee.
The Mazzer Major grinder has become a staple in many coffee shops around the country. As Mazzer’s largest and highest production flat burr grinder, the Major has become a popular choice for medium to high volume cafes. For those that don’t need the capabilities of the Robur or prefer the flat burrs over the Robur’s conical, the Major is the go-to choice for quality grinding and durability.
Shipping lead time is 1-5 business days.
WARRANTY: All new Mazzer grinders include 1-year parts and a 30-day labor warranty.
GRINDER CALIBRATION: There may be signs of use from the Mazzer factory calibration process, which involves the use of coffee beans. Per Mazzer, each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans before being sold. Additionally, per Mazzer, it is normal to have some coffee residue, dust, or particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine. If you have further questions regarding the calibration process, please contact Mazzer directly.