La Marzocco Linea Mini Espresso Machine
The La Marzocco Linea Mini is a classic espresso machine that has stood the test of time as one of the most reliable home espresso machines on the market. With a large steam boiler and integrated dual brew group, it is one of the most commonly used machines for prosumers and mobile coffee businesses alike. It also comes in a variety of colors and wooden accents that pop off the countertop. The simple operation and full steel body make for a stylish, high performance machine that is sure to impress in any situation.
The Linea Mini features the same sweeping, classic form as its older brother: the Linea Classic. It utilizes a semi-automatic paddle control system for simple on and off functionality in tandem with a .17 liter brew boiler. The Linea Mini’s massive, 3.5 liter steam boiler allows for back-to-back, powerful steaming abilities that are on par with the La Marzocco espresso machine that you’d find in your local, specialty cafe. Changing the temperature at the group head is quick and easy; simply turn the PID-controlled, stepped wheel on the side of the Linea Mini to correspond with your coffee’s roast level.
The new "connected machine" feature is standard with all new Linea Minis and allows machine owners to connect to their machines via the new La Marzocco Home App. Using the app, home baristas will have the ability to engage with a variety of features on their machine, including remote on/off/standby capability, boiler temperature status and control, and machine statistics and total shot counter. La Marzocco is consistently updating the Home App, meaning more features will be available in the future.
La Marzocco Linea Mini Features
- Dual boiler for consistent temperatures
- Manual brew paddle engages coffee extraction
- PID controlled temperature wheel for optimal stability
- Multiple color options:
- Stainless Steel
- Wooden customization options:
- IoT connected app capability to control machine settings through your mobile device
- Integrated brew group combines the brew boiler and brew group into one seamless part to increase energy efficiency and simulate the stability benefits of a saturated group.
- Simple indicator lights: Two simple lights let you know the status of your machine. The top red light will blink to let you know the machine is heating up and will stay solid when the machine is at the optimal temperature. The bottom blue light will stay solid when the water reservoir is full and will blink when it needs a refill.
- Barista lights: Led lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- Pre-Infusion: The Linea Mini arrives at your doorstep with a pre-programmed 1-second pre-infusion mode for optimal coffee extraction.
- Built in 2.5 Liter water reservoir
- Can also be directly plumbed into a wall outlet or external pump with purchase of a plumb in kit (sold separately)
- Hot water spout: Convenient spout for rinsing portafilter between shots.
- Internal pump: Self-contained rotary pump without compromising performance.
- ETL/NSF certified for commercial use
- Steel portafilter with single spout and double spout
- 5 portafilter baskets: 7 gr, 14 gr, 17 gr, and 21 gr
- Blind basket for cleaning
- La Marzocco stainless steel, convex tamper
- La Marzocco 12 oz steam pitcher
- Puro Caf cleaning detergent
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the Linea Mini for?
- Home espresso enthusiast, small cafes, mobile carts, and any other mobile coffee operation are all served valiantly by the Linea Mini every day in thousands of locations across the USA.
Can it steam milk and brew espresso at the same time?
- Absolutely! As a independent, dual boiler espresso machine, it is very capable of doing both at the same time with ease.
How does it compare to other machines in this category?
- While it doesn't win strictly on "features" it is still a super durable option that's easy to use, maintain, and will perform in higher volumes that you would expect. It's a commercial ready machine, that happens to be in a home espresso machine shell.
How long will this machine last?
As long as proper water filtration is maintained and preventative maintenance is performed, we would expect around 7-10 years of life.
- As long as proper water filtration is maintained and preventative maintenance is performed, we would expect around 7-10 years of life.
- What's the next level up in the La Marzocco Home range?
- Dimensions: 14"W x 21"D x 15"H
- Weight: 71lbs
- Group/Portafilter Size: 58mm
- Steam Boiler Capacity: 3 liters
- Brew Boiler Capacity: 0.17 liters
- Water Reservoir: 2.5 liters
- Volts: 115
- Watts: 1620
- Amps: 14
- Plug Type: Standard 15 amp
- Reservoir (standard): The reservoir is the water tank an espresso machine pulls water from to fill its boilers. Having a reservoir means a machine can be more portable and work in homes where plumbing isn't an option
- Direct Plumb: Direct plumbing means you can hook your La Marzocco linea mini machine directly to a water line and never have to worry about refilling your reservoir again. These machines also allow you to connect the drip tray to a drain so you don't have to make that tightrope walk to the sink. Plumb In Kit sold separately
- Quick Start Guide
- Linea Mini Parts Catalog
- Linea Mini Manual
- Linea Mini Installation Guide
- La Marzocco Water Specification
- Home use: 24 month parts and labor warranty
- Commercial use: 13 month parts and labor warranty