La Marzocco Linea AV 1 Group Auto Volumetric Espresso Machine
- Want to chat with our experts? Schedule a consultation HERE.
- Need Financing? Apply for 0%, up to 24 Months HERE.
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match HERE.
- Free Installation! See what's included HERE.
- 13 Month Warranty
The La Marzocco Linea Classic is the machine that has supported the development of the specialty coffee industry since 1989. The clean lines and familiar charm of the Linea occupy many of the cafes, roasteries, and chains whose names have defined the industry.
The Linea is a heavy-duty workhorse that performs reliably in high-volume settings. A tried-and-true machine, perfect for your new cafe, bar, or restaurant.
Linea AV Features:
- Automatic (AV) operation: The barista starts the shot, and the machine stops it based on the pre-programmed volume of water running through the coffee to achieve the preferred coffee volume
- Dual boiler system
- Saturated group design
- PID temperature controller
- Steam Actuation Knob
- Boiler Type: double boilers
- Single external rotary pump (included!)
- Display & Programming: manual buttons
- Body Panel: Stainless steel (standard)
- Includes machine, external rotary pump, accessory box, portafilters, baskets, blind basket, tamper, 3/8" braided steel water line, 3/4" flex drain tube, short rubber feet/legs, standard stainless steel feet/legs
- Water filtration is required (sold separately)
1 GROUP SPECIFICATIONS:
- Dimensions: 21"H x 20"W x 22"D, 97 lbs
- Voltage (VAC, phase, Hz): 208-240, 1, 60
- Amp Service Required (A): 20
- Element Wattage (W): 2500
- Coffee Boiler Capacity (liters): 1.8
- Steam Boiler Capacity (liters): 3.5
- NEMA Plug & Outlet: 6-20P; 6-20R
PLEASE NOTE - This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
WARRANTY INFORMATION - All new machines include a 13-month parts and labor warranty.
Please Note: Images are for representation. This machine is not available for expedited shipping at this time.