La Marzocco Strada MP Manual Paddle Espresso Machine
- Want to chat with our experts? Schedule a consultation HERE.
- Need Financing? Apply for 0%, up to 24 Months HERE.
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match HERE.
- Free Installation! See what's included HERE.
- 13 Month Warranty
Featuring some of the most advanced technology La Marzocco has to offer, the Strada MP is capable of producing exceptional espresso with fine-tuned control over pressure and flow rate. Mechanically actuated paddle groups include the new conical valves, which last longer and wear less than previous parts and allow for direct control over pressure and flow rate at the group. As the conical valve is turned, it progressively allows more water to enter the brew path orifice, which increases flow rate and extraction pressure.
Periscope pressure gauges on each group give the barista feedback on their progression, up to the maximum pump pressure. Whether you want soft, extended pre-infusion or prefer to taper backpressure at the end of a shot, the MP groups are perfect for expertly dialing in your espresso.
- Operation: Manual Paddle (MP) - Direct control of water flow and pressure mechanically via an internal valve, thus allowing progressive pre-infusion
- Pressure & Flow Control: progressive control of water flow and pressure via La Marzocco’s classic paddle interface and a mechanical internal valve, thus allowing controlled pre-infusion
- Performance Touch Steam Wands: high performing steam wands that are cool to the touch
- Real-Time Pressure: dedicated coffee boilers and periscope pressure gauges for each brew group provide real-time coffee boiler pressure throughout the extraction. Dedicated pressure gauges help to indicate any inconsistencies in the grind, dose, or tamp
- Exposed Saturated Groups: increased temperature stability, ergonomics, and workspace visibility
- Independent Coffee Boilers: separate boilers for each group head allow baristas to optimize temperature for multiple coffees
- Dual PID (coffee and steam): allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature
- Insulated Boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to the temperature stability
- Ruby Flow Restrictors: synthetic ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion
- Pre-heating System: before entering into the coffee boiler, water is pre-heated – thus increasing productivity
- Paddle Interface: La Marzocco’s iconic paddle to activate coffee brewing
- Stainless Steel Portafilters & Precision Baskets: for improved cup quality and consistency
- Digital Display & Jog Wheel Interface: temperature display, shot timers and intuitive programming simplifies the adjustment of machine parameters
- Mechanical Steam Lever Actuation: a user-friendly lever controls steam
- Hot Water Economizer: fine-tune the temperature of the hot water spout
- Periscope Pressure Gauges: monitor pressure during extraction
- Adjustable Deep Drain Tray: accommodates a variety of cup sizes
- Includes machine, external rotary pump, accessory box, portafilters, baskets, blind basket, tamper, 3/8" braided steel water line, 3/4" flex drain tube, short rubber feet/legs, standard stainless steel feet/legs
- Water filtration is required (sold separately)
2 GROUP SPECIFICATIONS:
- 19"H x 32"W x 27"D
- Weight (lbs): 217
- Voltage (VAC, phase, Hz): 208-240, 1, 60
- Amperage (A): 30
- Element Wattage (W): 4900
- Coffee Boiler (liters): 1.3 x2
- Steam Boiler (liters): 8.2
3 GROUP SPECIFICATIONS:
- 19"H x 40"W x 27"D
- Weight (lbs): 286
- Voltage (VAC, phase, Hz): 208-240, 1, 60
- Amperage (A): 50
- Element Wattage (W): 6400
- Coffee Boiler (liters): 1.3 x3
- Steam Boiler (liters): 11.8
Contact email@example.com with questions. This is a freight-only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in placed and complete per the manufacturer's installation specs before installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
PLEASE NOTE - This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
WARRANTY INFORMATION - All new machines include a 13-month parts and labor warranty.
Please Note: Images are for representation. This machine is not available for expedited shipping at this time.