Mazzer Kold S Electronic Espresso Grinder
Kold S electronic is an electronic grinder-doser with a belt-driven transmission, conical grinding blades, and slow speed rotation suitable for high consumption.
- BRAND NEW!
- Micrometrical grinding adjustment with a high precision numeric knob with lap counter
- Grind Flow Control System – GFC
- On-demand grinding with electronic dose adjustment
- Single, double, and triple dose buttons, programmable pause function in between grinding, manual grinding mode, time adjustment of a hundredth of a second
- 19 language electronic control panel, dose counters, ability to set up a Maximum dose cap
- Daily grinding Statistics
- Alerts on service needs
- IoT Connectivity
- Double ventilation device with electronic control to keep cool the motor and the grinding chamber
- Hand tamper and support for tamping are included
- Industry professional installation and set up required
- Kold S User Manual
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Mazzer's new grinders are equipped with a GFC system, or Grind Control Flow, a dynamic system that responds to the needs of a given coffee. The GFC - through a set of interchangeable wire dampers - provides enhanced control through the grinding chute, improving dose consistency and grind quality.
WARRANTY: All new Mazzer grinders include 1-year parts and a 30-day labor warranty.
GRINDER CALIBRATION: There may be signs of use from the Mazzer factory calibration process, which involves the use of coffee beans. Per Mazzer, each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans before being sold. Additionally, per Mazzer, it is normal to have some coffee residue, dust, or particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine. If you have further questions regarding the calibration process, please contact Mazzer directly.