Rocket R9 Auto Volumetric Dual Boiler Espresso Machine
- Want to chat with our experts? Schedule a consultation HERE.
- Need Financing? Apply for 0%, up to 24 Months HERE.
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match HERE.
- Free Installation! See what's included HERE.
- 3 Month Labor & 12 Months Parts Warranty
- Free Shipping!
In designing the Rocket Espresso R 9, engineer Ennio Berti opted for a fully saturated group to further enhance machine temperature stability through PID control in the stainless steel multi boiler machine.
Pressure transducer technology was used to dramatically reduce steam pressure recovery times, increasingly important in high-volume cafes.
Aesthetically the R 9 shares the contemporary look that sets Rocket Espresso machines apart from others, with a lowered machine height that allows for better interaction between the barista and the customer.
The digital display features boiler temperature adjustable in increments of 0.1 degrees celsius and shot timers for each group.
- Dedicated Boilers: individual brew boilers for each group and a large quick-recovery steam boiler offer consistent temperatures all day long.
- Executive Electronics: PID temperature control for each boiler, high-tech transducer pressure sensors, and automatic shot timers make the R9 easy to use for busy baristas.
- Cooltouch Steam Wands: No more burnt fingers! These steam wands can be grabbed without worry even under high use.
- Stainless Steel Elegance: The R9 features a high-quality polished stainless steel body that defines Rocket Espresso.
- Barista Basics: Tall feet and a low control stance put the R9 control cluster within easy reach. No-burn steam wands are easy to clean and save precious minutes when it counts.
- Height: 2 Group: 19.6" | 3 Group: 19.6"
- Width: 2 Group: 30" | 3 Group: 39"
- Depth: 2 Group: 23.2" | 3 Group: 23.2"
- Watts: 2 Group: 5900W | 3 Group: 7700W
- Volts: 2 Group: 220V | 3 Group: 220V
- Boiler Volume: 2 Group: 2x 1.9 L brew boilers; 9 L steam boiler | 3 Group: 3x 1.9 L brew boilers; 12 L steam boiler
- Water filtration required (not included)
FREE SHIPPING & FREE INSTALLATION
The 2-Group usually ships in 5-10 business days. The 3-Group usually ships in 3-4 weeks. This machine cannot be expedited. This is a free shipping, freight-only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify. This machine comes on a pallet.
WARRANTY: This Rocket Espresso machine includes a 1-year parts, 90 days labor warranty.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in place and complete per the manufacturer's installation specs before installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
PLEASE NOTE: This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
PLEASE NOTE: Rocket Espresso Machines are excluded from all sales, promotions, and coupon codes. Rocket Espresso is excluded from the Voltage Price Match Guarantee as we strictly abide by the manufacturer's MAP price.