Modbar STEAM Standalone Under-Counter Steam Station Steamer Machine
- New condition
- Double wall pro touch stainless steel wand to prevent burns
- Ergonomic handle designed to match Espresso AV
- Two steam tips included
- Simple on/off switch controlled by solenoid in the module
- Minimal purge required with no steam valve rebuilds
- Omnidirectional ball fitting for ambidextrous use
- Right-hand side connections for easy service access
- Dimensions: TAP: 3.5 x 12.6 x 13.5 in, MOD: 16 x 14 x 8.6 in
- Weight: TAP: 7.7 lbs, MOD: 40 lbs
- Capacity: 4.61 total (Steam boiler)
- Electrical: 208V - 240V
- Amps: 14.4A (ETL) / 13A (CE)
- Element Wattage: 3310W (ETL) / 2705W (CE)
- Frequency: 50/60hz
- Phase: Single
- Certifications: UL, CE
- Pre-Installation Specifications
- Includes two different steam tips and one 190 x 260mm flanged drain tray
- Water filter required (sold separately)
- Industry professional installation and setup required
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Recreate a traditional espresso machine with two Steam systems next to your Modbar Espresso, or set up distinct service areas to suit your workflow. We’ve even seen cafes add Steam (rather than purchasing a second espresso machine) to boost throughput.
Free Shipping & Installation Included
Shipping lead time is 5-10 business days. This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 business or commercial address to qualify. Residential surcharge is $60.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area. Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in placed and complete per manufacturer's installation specs prior to install.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
Installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.)
Warranty Information: All machines include a standard 13 months parts-only warranty from the original date of shipment.