La Marzocco GS3 MP Manual Paddle Espresso Machine - Stainless / Walnut
The La Marzocco GS3 is a dual boiler espresso machine with a saturated group head, PID temperature control, shot timer, volumetric shot dosing, and a rotary pump that can be direct plumbed or run on its internal reservoir. The La Marzocco GS3 delivers incredible power, control, and classic Italian styling in equal measure.
- BRAND NEW! (Please see shipping note below)
- Color: Stainless Steel with Walnut Trim Kit
Manual Paddle (MP) Operation: Fine-tune the pre-infusion times and brew volumes to craft every shot to taste
- Includes FREE 13-Month Parts & Labor Warranty
- Includes FREE SHIPPING
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Number of Groups: 1
- Dual boilers
- Single internal rotary pump
- PID Temperature Controller
- Pre-heating System: On/off lever
- Display & Programming: LCD with buttons
- Body Panel: Stainless steel
- 14"H (17.5": MP) x 16"W x 21"D
- Weight (lbs): 72.75 lbs
- Voltage (VAC): Runs on 110 volts, so it plugs into home outlets
- Amperage (A): 15
- Element Wattage: 1600
- Coffee Boiler (liters): 1.5
- Steam Boiler (liters): 3.5
- Industry professional installation and set up required
- Water filtration sold separately
Conical Paddle: A feature on the MP configuration, the conical valve system assures progressive control of water flow and pressure via an internal orifice, before applying full pressure. The paddle valve controls pre-infusion while the volumetric pump is working at full pressure, allowing the barista to perform pre-infusion on one group while the other is extracting coffee. This dynamic system allows the barista to reduce channeling for a more balanced extraction.
WATER CONNECTIONS OPTIONS:
- Water Reservoir: The reservoir is the water tank an espresso machine pulls water from to fill its boilers. Having a reservoir means a machine can be more portable and work in homes where plumbing isn't an option.
- Direct Plumb: Direct plumbing means you can hook a machine directly a water line and never have to worry about refilling your reservoir again. These machines also allow you to connect the drip tray to a drain so you don't have to make that tightrope walk to the sink.
IoT CONNECTED FEATURES:
The new "connected machine" feature is standard with all new GS/3's and allows machine owners to connect to their machines via the new La Marzocco Home App. Using the app, home baristas will have the ability to engage with a variety of features on their machine, including:
- Remote ability to turn the machine on or off
- Creation of an on/off schedule
- Boiler temperature status and control
- Enabling and setting pre-brewing on/off times
- Machine Stats & Total Shot Counter
- The setting of auto-volumetrics on the GS3 by number of “pulses”
Shipping lead time is 1-5 business days. This is a free shipping, freight-only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
WARRANTY: Includes 13-month parts and labor warranty.
Please Note: The images are for representation only. The wood grain and color may differ slightly from the photos due to the distinctiveness of natural materials.