Bunn Crescendo Bean to Cup Touchscreen Espresso Machine (Powdered Milk)
- BRAND NEW! (Please see shipping note below)
- Financing Available (Learn More)
- Free Parts & Labor Warranty
- Free Shipping
- Water Filtration and Installation sold separately
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Serve authentic espresso purely, or build it into your choice of 9 café style beverages, all from a front-of-house design that saves valuable counter space.
Navigation The touchpad provides easy step-by-step directions, with two programmable portion sizes from 8 to 12oz (230 to 350ml) and 9 cafe-style beverage choices, plus hot water.
Showcases Fresh Beans Consumers can clearly see fresh whole beans in the large 2.2lb hopper as the brewing process begins.
Quality in The Cup
The ideal serving temperature of espresso and café beverages is achieved with Bunn's independently controlled two-tank system. Three powder hoppers work together to deliver a wide range of flavors: two 3.3lb hoppers for the larger demand flavors and a third 2.2lb hopper for French Vanilla.
- Creates up to 40 double shots per hour
- Touchpad with two programmable portion sizes from 8-12 oz.; 9 beverage choices including hot water
- 2.2 lb. bean hopper on the top allows customers to see fresh, whole beans
- Two tank system for ideal serving temperatures of espresso or cafe beverages
- Three powder hoppers for ultimate flavor flexibility
- Tamping sensor and adjustable speed auger motors for optimal product consistency
- Precision burrs for quality bean milling and superior ground distribution
- We recommend the Bunn 39000.0001 EQHP-10L Filtration System
- Professional installation and water filtration required (not included)
- 14"W x 19 3/4"D x 30 3/4"H
- Amps: 15 Amps
- Hertz: 60 Hertz
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Wattage: 1,600 Watts
- Color: Black/Silver
- Hot Water Faucet
- Made in America
- NSF Listed
- Output: 40 Cups Per Hour
- Water Source: Direct Connection
- This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection
SPECIAL ORDER ITEM! These machines are currently being built to order. Shipping lead time is 1-2 months. This is a free shipping, freight-only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
WARRANTY: 1-year parts and labor.
Please Note: This item is not eligible for expedited shipping.
PLEASE NOTE - This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after installation, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
Please Note: Images are for representation.