Perfect Moose Greg Automatic Milk Steamer Frother
- BRAND NEW!
- SCA 2021 Product Innovation Award Winner
- Free Shipping & Free Warranty
- Authorized Dealer
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Perfect Moose is the latest smart, automated milk-steaming technology that takes over for the busy barista, reduces training issues, and increases output during busy times.
Milk steaming requires a lot of skill, time, feel and practice. Perfect Moose’s smart technology gives you that extra pair of barista hands without the need for that extra barista during peak times. No training is involved.
Perfect Moose mimics a barista's hands moving in and out of the milk to the desired stretch required. Milk texture recipes are set within the RFID chip at the bottom of each smart jug.
- Cool Touch Steam Wand - Both versions of the Perfect Moose are supplied with a Cool Touch double insulated wand that you can touch without burning your hand.
- Hands-Free Operation - No complicated menus. No room for error. Just place your jug on the Moose and wait for it to start.
- Moving Steam Wand - The wand automatically copies every exact move a barista hand makes, preset by your specified recipe.
- No Waste - No more overfilling and wasting milk as the system will prevent the user from using the Moose if jugs are too full.
- Smart Moose Eye - The infrared eye monitors the temperature of the chosen liquid during the steaming cycle ensuring it's exactly how you want it.
- Scale Pitcher Holder - Perfect Moose uses a weighing scale pitcher holder to measure the amount of liquid in order to adjust the steaming cycle.
- Smart Moose Pitcher - The RFID tag on the bottom of each jug triggers the Moose to start steaming based on that exact jugs preset recipe profile.
- Product Spec Sheet
Meet Perfect Moose Greg by Schuilenburg:
Perfect Moose Greg is a ‘gregarious’ kind of steamer who likes holding hoofs with your espresso machine. Connect Moose Greg to your espresso machine and they will share its boiler to create those tiny micro-foam bubbles you need.
Want Moose Greg to partner up with your espresso machine? Just be sure it produces a constant steam pressure using a separate steam boiler or multi-boiler technology. Greg likes a steady partner…
|Color Options||Black or White|
1 x White Pitcher 26oz
1 x Black Pitcher 26oz
1 x Green Pitcher 26oz
1 x Black 35oz
1 x White 35oz
1 x Installation Kit
(W x H x D)
4.72" x 24.4" x 13.8"
|Espresso Machine Requirements||Semi-automatic espresso machine with separate steam boiler producing a constant pressure between 1.3 and 1.4 bar (max. allowed = 1.5 bar) and minimum power of 2400 watts.|
|Power (W)||40 watts|
|Electrical Power Supply||120-240V / 50-60 Hz / 1ph|
|Water Drainage||Yes (for small amounts of steam condensation)|
|Water Supply||No separate water supply required|
Shipping lead time is 4-8 weeks. The first shipment of Perfect Moose Greg units is expected to ship out at the end of 2021 / early 2022.
WARRANTY: All new equipment includes a 1-year warranty.
The images are a representation only. This item is not eligible for expedited shipping at this time.
The install kit that ships with the Greg is intended to split the copper tube that transports steam from the boiler to the steam wand. There is the possibility of connecting straight to the boiler if there's a capped, unused connection, but most users are likely looking to install it next to the steam wand used.
For install, you will need a pipe cutter, pipe bender, some Loctite, and appropriately sized wrenches. The kit comes with a brass T connector, and a run of brass pipe, to be installed on the tubing that brings steam from boiler to wand. After cutting and fastening the steam has two channels for travel; one to the wand and one to Moose. This is where you would bend the pipe to work with the space inside the machine. The rest of the install kit is a several-piece ball valve and hose connection for the open end of tubing that was installed. With everything fastened, the ball valve opened, and the steam hose connected it's good to go. The steam will fill both channels to wand and moose, and both are able to be used at the same time.