Cecilware SG1SG Single Panini Sandwich Grill Grooved Grill Surface 120V 1800W
Create hot, delicious grilled sandwiches in no time with the Cecilware SG1SG single panini sandwich grill! This panini grill features grooved cast steel cooking plates on the top and bottom for even heat distribution and attractive grill lines, and its 1800 watts of heating power makes short work of chicken, vegetables, burgers, and more!
The Cecilware SG1SG panini sandwich grill features a sleek stainless steel finish for outstanding durability. Its counter-balanced top ensures even pressure on foods when in use, and it can heat up to 570 degrees Fahrenheit for thorough cooking. A removable grease trap makes this unit incredibly easy to clean, and four non-slip feet ensure that it will stay put during cooking.
- New condition
- Cook both sides of a sandwich, hamburger, chicken breast, and many other products simultaneously, cutting cooking time in half
- The self-balanced top surface adjusts to different heights ensuring even cooking of food
- Choice of a flat or grooved surface
- Stainless steel construction
- Cast iron cooking surface
- Grooved surfaces for grill lines and heat distribution
- Work surface: 9 5/8” W x 9” D
- Dimensions: 22" x 15.5" x 15.5"
- Ship weight: 44 lbs
- Amps: 15 Amps
- Hertz: 60 Hertz
- Phase: 1
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Wattage: 1,800 Watts
- Plate Configuration: Grooved Top & Bottom
- Plate Material: Cast Iron
- Power Type: Electric
- Temperature Control: Manual
- Temperature Range: 120 - 570 Degrees F
- Top Plate: Single
- NSF Listed: This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment
Shipping lead time is 2-10 business days. Product excluded from promotions and coupons. Note: Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.