Perfect Moose Greg & Epic Greg Smart Automated Foamer Milk Steamer
- SCA 2021 Product Innovation Award Winner
- Free Warranty
- Authorized US Dealer
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Installation package available when purchased with compatible espresso machine
- DOES NOT COME WITH PERFECT MOOSE SMART PITCHERS - Sold Separately: Green, White, & Black
THE SMART STEAM FOAMER CONNECTED TO YOUR ESPRESSO MACHINE.
Perfect Moose is the smart, automated foamer that takes over for the busy barista, rescues the untrained, and gives your customers a true treat worth coming back for. Use any milk type you like. Your extra pair of barista hands.
Perfect Moose Greg is a ‘gregarious’ kind of foamer who likes holding hoofs with your espresso machine. Connect Moose Greg to your espresso machine and they will share its boiler to create those tiny microbubbles you want.
Perfect Moose Epic Greg is Greg’s big brother and can steam larger amounts of milk up to 1 liter, specially engineered for demanding coffee shops and chains with high milk consumption. Both look exactly alike, except for the pitcher holder (not interchangeable between both devices).
- Cool Touch Steam Wand - Both versions of the Perfect Moose are supplied with a Cool Touch double insulated wand that you can touch without burning your hand.
- Hands-Free Operation - No complicated menus. No room for error. Just place your jug on the Moose and wait for it to start.
- Moving Steam Wand - The wand automatically copies every exact move a barista hand makes, preset by your specified recipe.
- No Waste - No more overfilling and wasting milk as the system will prevent the user from using the Moose if jugs are too full.
- Smart Moose Eye - The infrared eye monitors the temperature of the chosen liquid during the steaming cycle ensuring it's exactly how you want it.
- Scale Pitcher Holder - Perfect Moose uses a weighing scale pitcher holder to measure the amount of liquid in order to adjust the steaming cycle.
- Smart Moose Pitcher - The RFID tag on the bottom of each jug triggers the Moose to start steaming based on that exact jugs preset recipe profile.
- Compatible smart pitchers for Greg - 12oz. 16oz., 25oz.
- Compatible smart pitchers for Epic Greg - 16oz., 25oz., 33oz.
- Perfect Moose is exclusively compatible with RFID tagged Smart Moose pitchers - white, green, or black pitchers. Each color can represent a type of drink you're looking to serve. X color = Y texture at Z temperature. So for example, black pitchers could be used cappuccinos with thick texture at 140 degrees and white pitchers could be used for lattes with thin texture at 145 degrees.
- Pitchers and installation kit ship separately from the machine
- Product Spec Sheet
- Questions & Answers about Perfect Moose Greg & Epic Greg
|Color Options||Black or White|
Extra set of high hoofs (feet) | Moose hanky (barista towel) [Please note: the smart pitchers with RFID tag and installation are sold separately]
Greg: 4.7"W x 24.4"H x 13.7"D
|Espresso Machine Requirements||Semi-automatic espresso machine with separate steam boiler producing a constant pressure between 1.3 and 1.4 bar (max. allowed = 1.5 bar) and minimum power of 2400 watts.|
|Power (W)||40 watts|
|Electrical Power Supply||120-240V / 50-60 Hz / 1ph|
|Water Drainage||Yes (for small amounts of steam condensation)|
|Water Supply||No separate water supply required|
WARRANTY: All new equipment includes a 1-year warranty.
The images are a representation only. This item is not eligible for expedited shipping at this time.
Professional installation by a trained coffee technician is required. Lack of professional installation may void the warranty.
The install kit that ships with the Greg is intended to split the copper tube that transports steam from the boiler to the steam wand. There is the possibility of connecting straight to the boiler if there's a capped, unused connection, but most users are likely looking to install it next to the steam wand used.
For install, you will need a pipe cutter, pipe bender, some Loctite, and appropriately sized wrenches. The kit comes with a brass T connector, and a run of brass pipe, to be installed on the tubing that brings steam from boiler to wand. After cutting and fastening the steam has two channels for travel; one to the wand and one to Moose. This is where you would bend the pipe to work with the space inside the machine. The rest of the install kit is a several-piece ball valve and hose connection for the open end of tubing that was installed. With everything fastened, the ball valve opened, and the steam hose connected it's good to go. The steam will fill both channels to wand and moose, and both are able to be used at the same time.
OPTIONAL INSTALLATION PACKAGE includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in place and complete per the manufacturer's installation specs before installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
PLEASE NOTE: This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.