Sanremo YOU Espresso Machine
- Want to chat with our experts? Schedule a consultation HERE.
- Need Financing? Apply HERE.
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match HERE.
- 12 Month Warranty
- Free Sanremo Bottomless Portafilter($154 value) with purchase - just add to cart
The Sanremo You is a new single-group, multi-boiler espresso machine with both manual pressure profile and volumetric capability that is ideal for both commercial and home use.
Single group, multi boiler, professional - The Sanremo YOU is designed to provide the coffee world with a machine that can be described as a taste laboratory: compact dimensions, great performance, and an ability to exalt the aromas of any type of coffee.
You are in control of your coffee experience. Using the brew paddle, you can adjust the pressure of the shot at each stage and monitor the extraction in real time on the display. If you like what you created, then you can save the profile so the machine will replicate it in the future.
Sanremo YOU Features
- Extraction profiles are customizable and storable
- 6 standard profiles with optimal parameters preset
- 12 profiles completely customizable by intervening in all 3 extraction phases, and with the ability to totally disable pre-infusion and post-infusion
- your settable manual profiles directly from the Paddle
- Touch screen display
- Internal Rotary Pump for pressure profiling
- Hot water temperature can be set digitally to different temperatures using a mixing valve.
- Connected Sanremo App will be available later, but the initial release will not include this feature. However, all functions are accessible through the touch screen. Nothing is app-locked.
MULTI BOILER: Both boilers, coffee, and services are in AISI 316 stainless steel.
CONSTANT STABILITY: Even after prolonged dispensing, thanks to the electronic control of pressure and temperature.
3 CONFIGURATIONS: with a water tank, with connection to the water mains, full with both possibilities.
VOLUMETRIC ROTARY PUMP: A new generation of 70 liters allows profiling.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY: Two eco /on-off modes: automatic and manual. In automatic mode, you can set up to 6 bands of time, hourly, daily, or weekly. In manual mode, you can switch off individual boilers, or the whole machine.
ERGONOMICS: Start/stop levers to activate water and steam with just one click and steam and hot water. Also, enjoy Cool Touch steam wands for easy, burn free milk steaming.
- Group/Portafilter Size: 58mm
- Voltage (VAC): 120v Single Phase
- Wattage Elements: 1500 Watts
- Total Power: 2350 Watts
- Coffee Boiler Capacity (liters): 0.5
- Steam Boiler Capacity (liters): 1
- Reservoir Capacity (liters): 2
- Available in Black and White colors
- Reservoir (standard): The reservoir is the water tank an espresso machine pulls water from to fill its boilers. Having a reservoir means a machine can be more portable and work in homes where plumbing isn't an option
- Direct Plumb: Direct plumbing means you can hook the machine directly to a water line and never have to worry about refilling your reservoir again. In addition, this allows you to connect the drip tray to a drain so you don't have to constantly walk to the sink to drain the tray. Plumb in components are included with the YOU.
- Dimensions: 15.5"H x 12.9"W x 21"D, 71 lbs.
- Plug Type: Standard 15 amp
- Weight: 70lbs
- YOU Brochure
- 1 Single spouted portafilter
- 1 Double spouted portafilter
- 4 portafilter baskets: 7g, 14g, 17g & 21g
- Blind basket for cleaning
- Sanremo metal tamper
- Sanremo 12 oz steam pitcher
- Sanremo Barista Cloth
- Drain Line
All new Sanremo espresso machines come with a 1-year parts warranty from the original order date. Voltage provides an additional 1 year labor warranty. The absence of water filtration voids this warranty.
Please Note: Images are for representation only. The actual machine may vary. Information is subject to change.