OptiPure BWS1500/300 HF Plus Reverse Osmosis RO Treatment System with Mineral Addition
- BRAND NEW!
- Free Shipping
- Free 90-Day Warranty
- Authorized Dealer
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The OptiPure® BWS1500/300 HF Plus Water Treatment System utilizes Reverse Osmosis (RO) to remove >97% of the Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) from water. Then, a balance of minerals is dissolved into the RO water, followed by a precision blend valve for further TDS adjustment, to provide desirable optimized water TDS. The system is pump-driven and will produce up to 1500-gallons per day of optimal quality water for applications where TDS reduction or the removal of the majority of hardness minerals is required.
This complete system includes integrated pre-filtration with particulate and chlorine reduction, reverse osmosis, blend valve, and mineral addition, in a space-saving, wall-mounted design. Adjustable reject flow control allows precise adjustment of product/ reject ratio. A built-in full system bypass valve and sample port assures no service interruption and simplifies routine maintenance.
- Application: Commercial espresso equipment and foodservice equipment where it is desirable to remove existing Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) and provide a consistent balance of buffered TDS
- Designed for multiple point-of-use applications where over 10.0 gpm is required
- Reduces total dissolved solids (TDS) in your water by more than 97%
- Can produce up to 1500 gallons of water per day operating at line-pressure
- Built-in manual bypass valve
- Includes an integrated pre-filter which reduces sediment and chlorine
- 300-gallon atmospheric storage tank included
- Feed TDS: Up to 1200 ppm.
- Feed pH: 6-10 units
- Hardness: 12 grains or less
- Free Chlorine: <2mg/l
- Iron: 0.1 mg/l max
- Turbidity: 0.05 NTU
- Manganese: 0.05 mg/l max
- Hydrogen Sulfide: 0.0 mg/l
- Part No. BWS1500/300 HF Plus 164-15581
- Spec Sheet
- Install Guide
- OptiPure BWS1500/300 HP Plus Filtration System
- 300-gallon atmospheric storage tank (with a sub-micron air breather)
- 1hp floor-mounted repressurization pump
- 16-gallon buffer tank assembly
- 1” outlet that allows for high-flow applications
- Hose, tubing and fittings required for installation
- 300-05830 – CTO-Q (3 required)
- 204-44021 – AMS-QT4021XLE (1 required)
- 300-05855 – MA-Q15 (1 required)
For the 16-gallon buffer tank assembly
- For the 300-gallon atmospheric storage tank
- For the with a 1hp floor-mounted re-pressurization pump
OPTIPURE REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEMS:
- BWS Blending Water Systems allow management of TDS with the use of a precision blend valve to adjust TDS to the desired level.
- OP Mineral Addition Systems utilize mineral addition to ensure a specific balance of minerals in water regardless of incoming water quality.
Contact email@example.com for a lead time.
Please note, this item is not available for expedited shipping at this time.
WARRANTY: This item is subject to a 90-day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
PLEASE NOTE: OptiPure is now part of the Pentair family of brands. Many well-known Optipure filter systems have been discontinued and/or rebranded under the Pentair Everpure brand. The quality and specifications for all Pentair Everpure filter systems remain extremely high. This change means many OptiPure part numbers will be rebranded as Pentair Everpure. Please reach out to us with any questions - we're here to help!