OptiPure OP70/10 10 Gal. Reverse Osmosis RO Treatment System
- BRAND NEW!
- Free Shipping
- Free 90-Day Warranty
- Authorized Dealer
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The OptiPure® OP70/10 utilizes Reverse Osmosis (RO) to remove >97% of the Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) from water. Then, a balance of minerals is dissolved into the RO water to provide optimized water with desirable TDS for recommended applications.
The system operates at line pressure and can produce up to 70-gallons per day of optimal quality water. The compact OP70 processor can be wall-mounted or installed under the counter and includes integrated pre-filtration with particulate and chlorine reduction. The system includes a built-in full system bypass valve. The system also includes a 10-gallon hydropneumatic storage tank and hose, tubing, and fittings required for installation.
- Significantly reduces scale and corrosion problems related to high TDS, water hardness, and chlorides
- Ideal for combi and steam oven applications where TDS, hardness, and chloride reduction are necessary to meet the manufacturer’s warranty requirements
- Integrated mineral-addition cartridge provides TDS needed for conductivity sensors and optimal mineral content for steam equipment applications
- High capacity pre-filter takes out sediment and chlorine and protects the RO membrane
- A sealed hydropneumatic storage tank provides needed capacity and delivers pressurized water to downstream equipment
- Integrated system bypass valve eliminates costly service interruptions and down-time
- The compact, modular design utilizes installation under counters and in tight spaces
- Non-electric design operates on available water pressure
- Simple, easy-to-install, and service design
- Part No. OP70/10 164-01010
- Spec Sheet
- Simple Install Guide
STORAGE TANK: Producing water utilizing reverse osmosis is a slow process that does not make water fast enough to meet the needs of the equipment. The storage tank is a clean environment where the optimized water is stored until called for. It includes a 0.2-micron absolute air filter to protect the optimized water against airborne contaminants and a low water level cut-out switch to protect the pump.
- 300-05828 – CTO-Q10 (2 required)
- 204-52810 – AMS-QT10 ( 1 required)
- 252-70260-ILMA-6.14 (1 required)
OPTIPURE REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEMS:
- BWS Blending Water Systems allow management of TDS with the use of a precision blend valve to adjust TDS to the desired level.
- OP Mineral Addition Systems utilize mineral addition to ensure a specific balance of minerals in water regardless of incoming water quality.
Shipping lead time is 2-3 weeks. Please contact email@example.com with questions.
Please note, this item is not available for expedited shipping at this time.
WARRANTY: This item is subject to a 90-day parts warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion.
PLEASE NOTE: OptiPure is now part of the Pentair family of brands. Many well-known Optipure filter systems have been discontinued and/or rebranded under the Pentair Everpure brand. The quality and specifications for all Pentair Everpure filter systems remain extremely high. This change means many OptiPure part numbers will be rebranded as Pentair Everpure. Please reach out to us with any questions - we're here to help!