Rhino Digital Milk Frothing Thermometer RWTHERDS
Easy to set and read digital thermometer for quick accurate measurement of textured milk and other beverages. An audible alarm beeps when the desired temperature you set has been reached. The specially designed stainless steel clip allows the thermometer to sit perfectly in any milk pitcher. Designed with positive lock, quick-release action, the thermometer stem can be adjusted to the desired height. When the clip is removed, the thermometer can also be used for general-purpose cooking needs.
- BRAND NEW!
- Temperature range: -50 to 250C (-58 to 482F)
- Digital Display - An easy to read digital display makes it easy to set alarm temperature and switch between Fahrenheit and celsius
- Pitcher Clip - A removable clip makes it easy to set the probe hands-free
- 5-inch Probe - Just long enough for frothing pitchers and most kettles
- Width: 1.8 inches
- Depth: 1.6 inches
- Height: 5.75 inches
- Weight (lbs.): 0.1500
- Material: Metal and Plastic
- Includes one thermometer
- Part No. RWTHERDS
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
How to Use:
Insert the stem of the thermometer through both holes in the clip. Pressing the clip together will allow for easier positioning along the thermometer stem. Push the clip down onto the side of the pitcher and position it until the stem tip is sitting just above the bottom of the pitcher. Set your desired temperature for an audible alarm or just read the display for the desired temperature.
- Steamed Milk: 122-149F/50-65C
- Espresso: 185-194F/85-90C
- Black Tea: 212F/100C
- Green Tea: 160-180F/70-80C
Shipping lead time is 1-5 business days.