Rhino Pitcher Rinser Square 150mm Spinjet RHPR150-S
The Rhino Coffee Gear RHPR150-S has been designed to fit in the bench of cafes, coffee bars, and other hospitality environments. This vessel rinser features a new actuator star design and a Rhino Spinjet Valve which sprays and spins at the same time for an effective clean. Sitting at 150mm in length, the RHPR150-S is the most compact pitcher rinser in the Rhino range and is the perfect option for smaller cafes and coffee bars.
- BRAND NEW! (Please see shipping note below)
- Compact design is perfect for smaller bench spaces
- Easy installation
- Actuator Star design helps to prevent the build-up of milk residue
- Easy to clean
- 304 Stainless Steel construction
- No sharp edges; corners are rounded for safety
- Dimensions (approx): 6.8"W x 6.25"L x 2.4"D
- Materials: Stainless Steel
- Drain Hose: 25mm/1" size
- Flow Rate: 120 lph approx.
- NSF Certified
- Professional installation and setup required
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- 1 x Sink
- 1 x Drain Tray
- 1 x Spinjet Valve
- 1 x Drain
- 1 x Actuator Star
- 1 x 3/8” Inch John Guest Inlet Adapter
- 4 x Mounting Clips
Rhino recommends at least 150mm of clearance under the bench for basic connection (this includes fall for the drain hose). The actual depth may differ depending on the location of the drain, the location of the water supply, or whether you use an elbow or a straight connector.
Due to slight variations in manufacturing design and the varying requirements of bench materials, it is strongly recommended to have the physical pitcher rinser on hand prior to cutting into benchtop surfaces. Rhino does not take responsibility for installation cut out an error and provides the sizes and dimensions as a layout guide only.
It is recommended that a Pressure Limiting Valve (PLV - also known as a Pressure Restricting Valve or Water Pressure Regulator) is used when installing on the main water line.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a lead time.
This item is not eligible for expedited shipping at this time.
- PLV: It is recommended that a Pressure Limiting Valve (PLV) is used when installing on a mains water line.
- Do not cut out benchtop surfaces prior to receiving your rinser: Due to slight variations in manufacturing design and the varying requirements of bench materials, it is strongly recommended to have the physical vessel rinser on hand prior to cutting into benchtop surfaces. Bombora Supplies does not take responsibility for errors concerning installation and provides the sizes and dimensions as a layout guide only.