Sanremo Zoe Compact 2 Group Espresso Machine
- Want to chat with our experts? Schedule a consultation HERE.
- Need Financing? Apply for 0%, up to 24 Months HERE.
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match HERE.
- Free Installation! See what's included HERE.
- 12 Month Warranty
The Sanremo Zoe Compact 2 Group is a reliable, flexible commercial espresso machine with high build quality that can serve a wide variety of applications. It boasts a durable, full metal frame and body panels, meaning that it can handle even some of the roughest environments. The Zoe Compact also has volumetric controls for increased consistency and ease of use. In particular, we really like this machine for mobile coffee trucks & trailers and any small café or restaurant environment that needs 2 group heads, but doesn't have the counter top space for a full sized espresso machine.
Sanremo Zoe Compact Features
- Single Boiler Heat Exchange commercial espresso machine
- Volumetric Programming for optimal dosing consistency
- White & Black
- Standard group height - 3.35" Cup Clearance
- Turn style steam taps
- Full steel body construction
- Fast access to the internal parts for quick and easy technical service
- Pre-wetting of the coffee puck before brewing
- Boiler and brew pressure gauges
Pros & Cons
- Compact size
- Low power requirements
- Full Steel body
- All the same temperature stability limitations that are in any other single boiler heat exchange machine
- Boxy aesthetic
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is the Zoe Compact for?
- Mobile coffee trucks & trailers, small coffee shops, restaurants, and bakeries as some of the most common use cases for the Zoe. The small foot print makes it very easy to fit into a variety of situations, but is not a replacement for a full sized 2 group machine for higher volume applications that server a large number of 16oz+ milk drinks.
- Can it steam milk and brew espresso at the same time?
- Absolutely! As a single boiler heat exchange espresso machine, it is very capable of doing both at the same time with ease.
- How does it compare to other machines in this category?
- Unfortunately, there are very few compact 2 group espresso machine options on the market without large differentiating features. The most direct comparison is the Simonelli Appia Life Compact, which is a very similar machine.
- How long will this machine last?
As long as proper water filtration is maintained and preventative maintenance is performed, we would expect around 7-10 years of life.
- What's the next level up in the Sanremo range?
- The F18SB (Single Boiler) is the next machines up in the Sanremo range. The SB is similar to the Zoe, but with PID temperature controls boosting steam generation.
- Dimensions: 21"W x 21"D x 21.5"H
- Weight: 99 lbs
- Boiler: 7 liters
- Volts: 220, 60Hz
- Watts: 2800
- Amps: 12.7
- Recommended plug: NEMA L6-20
- Plug/outlet sold separately
- 3/8” compression dedicated cold water line with shut-off valve required
- Proper water filtration required (sold separately)
All new Sanremo espresso machines come with a 1-year parts warranty from the original order date. Voltage provides an additional 1 year labor warranty. The absence of water filtration voids this warranty.
This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.