La Marzocco GS3 AV Auto-Volumetric Espresso Machine
The La Marzocco GS3 is a dual boiler espresso machine with a saturated group head, PID temperature control, shot timer, volumetric shot dosing, and a rotary pump that can be direct plumbed or run on its internal reservoir. The La Marzocco GS3 delivers incredible power, control, and classic Italian styling in equal measure.
- BRAND NEW!
- Features La Marzocco's all-new IoT Connected Technology
- Auto-Volumetric (AV) Operation: For the perfectionist. Take out the guesswork with precise water metering for consistent shots every time.
- Number of Groups: 1
- Dual boilers
- Single internal rotary pump
- PID Temperature Controller
- Pre-heating System: On/off lever
- Display & Programming: LCD with buttons
- Body Panel: Stainless steel
- 14"H (17.5": MP) x 16"W x 21"D
- Weight (lbs): 72.75 lbs
- Voltage (VAC): Runs on 110 volts, so it plugs into home outlets
- Amperage (A): 15
- Element Wattage: 1600
- Coffee Boiler (liters): 1.5
- Steam Boiler (liters): 3.5
- Industry professional installation and set up required
- Water filtration sold separately
- GS/3 Product Sheet
- GS/3 Parts Catalog
- GS/3 Manual
- GS/3 Installation Guide
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
WATER CONNECTIONS OPTIONS:
- Water Reservoir: The reservoir is the water tank an espresso machine pulls water from to fill its boilers. Having a reservoir means a machine can be more portable and work in homes where plumbing isn't an option.
- Direct Plumb: Direct plumbing means you can hook a machine directly a water line and never have to worry about refilling your reservoir again. These machines also allow you to connect the drip tray to a drain so you don't have to make that tightrope walk to the sink.
IoT CONNECTED FEATURES:
The new "connected machine" feature is standard with all new Linea Minis, and allows machine owners to connect to their machines via the new La Marzocco Home App. Using the app, home baristas will have the ability to engage with a variety of features on their machine, including:
- Remote ability to turn the machine on or off
- Creation of an on/off schedule
- Boiler temperature status and control
- Enabling and setting pre-brewing on/off times
- Machine Stats & Total Shot Counter
- Setting of auto-volumetrics on the GS3 by number of “pulses”
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Portafilter Baskets: 7 gram, 14, gram, 17 gram, 21 gram, Blind
- Standard European La Marzocco Convex Tamper
- Double & Single Spouted Portafilters
- Installation Guide/ User Guide
- Purocaf Cleaning Solution
- GS3 Plumb Kit (2.5 liter water reservoir sold separately)
IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP! Shipping lead time is 1-5 business days. This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
WARRANTY: Includes a 13-month parts and labor warranty.