La Marzocco Linea Mini Espresso Machine with IoT Connected Technology
The La Marzocco Linea Mini is a commercially certified dual boiler espresso machine with a saturated group head, a PID, a rotary pump, and an internal reservoir. It features an innovative heat exchange system that preheats water entering the brew boiler.
- BRAND NEW! Newest Version
- Features La Marzocco's all-new IoT Connected Technology
- FREE BARISTA KIT GIFT with espresso machine purchase!
- Ideal for home users, small cafes and coffee shops, office, bars, mobile coffee carts, catering events, farmer's markets, and more
- Standard Colors: Stainless, Black, White, Red
- Custom Colors: Blue, Yellow
- EE paddle brew control system
- Dual Boilers: separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production
- Integrated brew group: a combined boiler and brew group achieve thermal stability in a reduced footprint
- Hot water spout: convenient spout for tea and rinsing portafilters
- Thermal stability system: as water passes through each element, the temperature is further stabilized
- Internal Rotary Pump: The rotary vane pump offers whisper-quiet performance just like your favorite cafe’s machine
- PID Control: stepped temperature wheel allows for user adjustment
- Barista Lights: Led lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup
- Indicator Lights: lights provide user feedback on heating and water level
- Water Reservoir: An integrated 2.5-liter water tank makes plumbing optional
- ETL/NSF certified for commercial use
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Voltage (VAC): 115v Single Phase
- Wattage Elements: 1620
- Coffee Boiler Capacity (liters): 0.17
- Steam Boiler Capacity (liters): 3
- Material: Stainless steel
- Reservoir (standard): The reservoir is the water tank an espresso machine pulls water from to fill its boilers. Having a reservoir means a machine can be more portable and work in homes where plumbing isn't an option
- Direct Plumb: Direct plumbing means you can hook a machine directly a water line and never have to worry about refilling your reservoir again. These machines also allow you to connect the drip tray to a drain so you don't have to make that tightrope walk to the sink. Plumb In Kit sold separately
- Dimensions: 15"H x 14"W x 21"D, 71 lbs.
- Recommended Brew Pressure: 9 bar
- Plug Type: Standard 15 amp
- Professional installation and setup required
IoT CONNECTED FEATURES:
The new "connected machine" feature is standard with all new Linea Minis and allows machine owners to connect to their machines via the new La Marzocco Home App. Using the app, home baristas will have the ability to engage with a variety of features on their machine, including:
- Remote ability to turn the machine on or off
- Creation of an on/off schedule
- Boiler temperature status and control
- Enabling and setting pre-brewing on/off times
- Machine Stats & Total Shot Counter
- Steel portafilter with single spout and double spout
- 5 portafilter baskets: 7 gr, 14 gr, 17 gr, and 21 gr
- Blind basket for cleaning
- La Marzocco stainless steel tamper
- 12 oz steam pitcher
- Puro Caf cleaning detergent
- Barista Starter Kit ($60 value - courtesy of VOLTAGE)
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
We have a couple of White Mini's ready to ship! Otherwise, the standard lead time is averaging about 1 week. Orders are fulfilled on a first come first serve basis, therefore, we highly recommend getting your order in as soon as possible. Please Note: due to overwhelming demand, availability is subject to change without notice.
Custom colored machines are made to order therefore have an extended shipping timeline. Please contact us for details.
WARRANTY: The La Marzocco Linea Mini espresso machine carries 24-month parts and labor warranty. Upon purchasing your machine please contact La Marzocco Home Service at 206-258-2532 ext. 2 with any issues. Labor will only be covered if diagnosed and dispatched from La Marzocco.