Mazzer Mini Electronic Grinder Type A
- Want to chat with our experts? Schedule a consultation HERE.
- Need Financing? Apply HERE.
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match HERE.
- 12 Month Parts & 1 Month Labor Warranty
The Mazzer Mini Type A is a dedicated small cafe or home espresso grinder with 64mm flat steel burrs. The Mini Type A is an electronic, fully programmable, 64mm burr grinder, that is capable of grinding manually or, at the press of a button, a single or double shot.
- The electronic version allows for programmable dose
- Color: Black or White (Looking for the Mazzer Mini E White?)
- Grinding blades: Flat 64mm
- Time to Grind 18 grams of espresso: 25 – 30 seconds
- Dimensions: 18.5"H x 6.8"W x 13.5"D, 22.5lbs.
- Height: 18.5 inches (with the standard 1.3lbs. hopper)
- Height: 16.5 inches (with the extra short 320g hopper)
- Includes a standard 1.3lbs. hopper
- Extra short hopper sold separately
- Mini Parts Catalog
- Industry professional installation and set up required
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Mazzer espresso grinders are perhaps the most respected brand of commercial quality espresso grinders available. The Mazzer Mini is a good choice for the espresso enthusiast’s home with a height that fits under most kitchen cabinets. Built to last with only top quality materials, the Mazzer Mini is also feature-rich, capable of producing a proper espresso grind with a step-less collar adjustment that allows for precise dialing in.
The Electronic version allows for setting the dose by time to .05 second with the electronic keypad.
WARRANTY: All new Mazzer grinders include 1-year parts and a 30-day labor warranty.
GRINDER CALIBRATION: There may be signs of use from the Mazzer factory calibration process, which involves the use of coffee beans. Per Mazzer, each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans before being sold. Additionally, per Mazzer, it is normal to have some coffee residue, dust, or particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine. If you have further questions regarding the calibration process, please contact Mazzer directly.
*Data may vary depending on the set and roast point, blend, or single-origin coffee.
Please Note: the images are for representation only. This listing is for a Mazzer Mini E Type A Grinder White with standard 1.3 lbs. Hopper.