Sanremo Cafe Racer White & Wood Automatic Espresso Coffee Machine 2 or 3 Group
- New Condition
- The White & Wood Cafe Racer version discreetly fits in spaces with a minimal design
- Color: Matte White and Natural Oak with Stainless Steel Details
- The volumetric pump ensures high and constant pressure in all conditions (79.3 us gal - 300 l/h) high-resolution volumetrics for greater accuracy and precise programmable dose settings
- Flowactive system: for precise control of the water flow and pre-infusion time
- Boiler water regeneration ensures resetting of the optimum chemical characteristics of the water and correct mineralization
- Heart of steel for maximum thermal stability: Groups in AISI 316l, Portafilters AISI 316l, Boilers AISI 316l. Steam Taps AISI 316l
- Adjustable tray height (6oz to 16oz cups)
- Programmable electronic pre-infusion allows management with 0.1 second precision of the flow of water that wets the coffee bed
- 4 different profiles for each group
- Cafe Racer is equipped with a digital display to control all the working parameters
- System display control of all the machine functions: temperatures, pressures, and levels
- Electronic pressure switch sensor with 0.02 bar precision that allows the chosen pressure and steam in the boiler to be kept constant in all conditions of use
- Independent adjustment of the PID infusion water temperature precision setting (gradient ± 0.5 °c with measured constancy lower than 0.2°c)
- Programmable cup-heater temperature allows the cups to be kept at the optimum temperature in the most different climatic and environmental conditions
- Led lighting of the work surface allows efficient working in any condition of environmental lighting
- Auto-diagnosis, statistical data, scheduled maintenance can be scheduled according to liters or number of coffees dispensed
- Professional cleaning cycle guided procedure for cleaning the coffee units
- Auto-on, auto-off and day-off function programmable on-off timer for each day and/or daily timetables
- Energy-saving system insulation and smart energy management to save up to 30% of energy
- Easy service fast access to the internal parts for rapid and simple technical assistance
- Cafe Racer power comes as a single-phase / 3 phase on request
- Café Racer Product Brochure
- Industry professional installation and set up required
- Proper water filtration required
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
2 Group Specifications:
- 34.5"W x 26.77"D x 21"H
- Cup Clearance is adjustable
- Power Capacity amp 32
- Boiler Capacity ltr 8
3 Group Specifications:
- 41.6"W x 26.77"D x 21"H
- Cup Clearance is adjustable
- Power Capacity amp 40
- Boiler Capacity ltr 10
Inspired by motorcycles, innovated by champions, built by Sanremo. Advanced espresso technology, designed for speed, precision, ease of use and customization.
The captivating design of Café Racer came about from a study of shapes and indissolubly blends memories of the past with visions of the future in three versions: Naked (with transparent sides), Freedom (with backlit sides that can be decorated at will), Custom Renegade (with a kit of personalized accessories), and Dolomiti Café Racer which is a completely black edition with black leather sides
Free Shipping & Free Installation
Shipping lead time is 1-2 weeks. This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area. Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in placed and complete per manufacturer's installation specs prior to install.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
Installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.)
All new Sanremo espresso machines include a standard 12-month parts-only warranty from the original date of shipment.