Synesso MVP Hydra 1 Group Volumetric Espresso Machine
- BRAND NEW!
- Financing Available (Learn More)
- Free 24-Month Warranty
- Free Installation
- Free Freight Shipping
- Price Match Guarantee
- Authorized Synesso Dealer
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Synesso’s flagship MVP and MVP Hydra commercial espresso machines are the go-to workstations for demanding coffee professionals in need of complete control of their craft.
Both units offer intuitive control of espresso parameters like temperature and pressure that yield the industry’s very best extraction control.
The MVP Hydra model features independent pumps and brew-boilers, making it a true high-volume unit.
No matter the choice, both offer Synesso’s famous build quality, premium components, and long-life reliability owners can trust to perform year after year.
- Configuration: 1 Group, Auto Volumetric
- Interchangeable brew functions; M, MP, and VP
- Standard shot timers with program makers and a brew graph
- Cool touch steam wands and low-profile brew handles
- Individual brew boilers, programmable temperature per group, and programmable preinfusion per group
- Piezo hot water button and adjustable total water count
- Group tops with no wear parts plus a separate lower side panel for easy access
- Removable heat exchangers
- Power saving mode
- Voltage, Single Phase: 220
- Amps, Max Draw: 16
- Cord Plug Rating, Amps (UL): 20
- Steam Watts per Element: 1000 x 2
- Steam Total Wattage: 2000
- Steam Tank Capacity, Liters: 3.2
- Brew Watts per Element: 700
- Brew Total Wattage: 700
- Tank Capacity, Liters: 1.9
- 21"H x 19"W x 24"D, 106 lbs
- Direct Connection (Compression): 3/8" OD
FREE SHIPPING & FREE INSTALLATION
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in place and complete per the manufacturer's installation specs before installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.Please Note: This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.