Bunn 35700.0001 ITCB-DV Infusion Tea Coffee Brewer 25 3/4" Trunk Dual Voltage
- New condition
- Brews coffee at 4.5 or 7.5 gallons per hour
- Brews tea at 26.7 gallons per hour
- Separate hot water faucet for soups & other hot drinks
- Faucet comes separate and can be installed on the brewer's top or side
- Easy Pulse interface allows automatic programming
- Brews into almost all Bunn iced tea dispensers
- Energy-saver mode reduces tank temperature during idle periods
- Integrated brew counter track
- Width 10 1/4 Inches
- Depth 23 1/4 Inches
- Height 31 Inches
- Amps 14 - 15 Amps
- Hertz 60 Hertz
- Phase 1
- Voltage Dual Voltage
- Wattage 1,680 - 1,700 Watts
- Capacity 5 Gallons
- Coffee Filter Size 12 3/4" x 5 1/4"
- Hot Water Faucet
- NSF Listed
- Output 4.5 - 26.7 Gallons Per Hour
- Type Coffee and Tea Brewers
- Water Source Direct Connection
Brew up to 5 gallons of fresh, perfectly flavored iced or hot tea, or even coffee directly into a variety of Bunn iced tea dispensers and airpots with the Bunn ITCB-DV tea and coffee brewer. Its large capacity water tank allows for consistent, back-to-back brewing cycles, making the Bunn ITCB-DV brewer perfect for buffets, convenience stores, cafes, or restaurants serving large volumes of tea or coffee throughout the day. This brewer also comes with a hot water faucet that you can install on either its top or side.
Shipping lead time is 2-10 business days. Product excluded from promotions and coupons. Note: Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
What does "dual voltage" mean?
Dual voltage items can be operated on more than one voltage and will be specified on manufacturer spec sheets and installation manuals. The accepted voltages will vary by item, but some of the most common dual voltage configurations are 120V OR 120/208V and 120V OR 120/240V.
Please refer to all spec sheets and manuals for each item for details and specific installation requirements. Contact your electrician for help ensuring your equipment’s electrical specifications are right for your business.