Shop Pay Installments by Affirm
About Shop Pay Installments by Affirm
Shop Pay offers you the option to pay in full at checkout, or to split your purchase into 4 equal installment payments. You can't adjust the number of installment payments or the price range available for Shop Pay Installments.
You have the option to pay for orders between $50 and $1,000 USD, including discounts, shipping and taxes, in 4 installments. To use Shop Pay Installments, your shipping address needs to be in the United States.
Fees or penalties
There are no additional charges, interest rates, or late fees. You can pay your balance off early without penalty. However, if you make a partial payment or late payment, then future applications to use Shop Pay Installments might be affected.
Credit scores and eligibility
Your credit scores aren't affected if you use Shop Pay Installments. However, if you don’t pay an installment, or you make a late payment, then your eligibility for making purchases using Shop Pay Installments in the future might be affected.
There are some items that you can’t use Shop Pay Installments to purchase, including, but not limited to:
- Cash advances
- Illegal items and activities
- Weapons, including parts and accessories
- Narcotics and drug paraphernalia
- Currency, including cryptocurrency
- PayPal, Venmo, and other money transfer services
- Loan and credit card payments
- Gift cards
Terms of Service
Learn more about Affirm’s terms of service or Shop’s terms of service. Affirm is the originator and servicer of Shop Pay installments.
Buyers need to follow the following guidelines at this time:
- Buyers must reside in the U.S. (all states and territories except New Mexico).
- Buyers must be registered for Shop Pay.
- Buyers must check out in USD (choosing another currency hides the installments option).
- Buyers must pay with a debit or credit card (Capital One credit cards are currently not accepted).