3 Way Solenoid Lucifer Valve Part 120v 50/60hz
- Voltage: 120v
- Thread Size: 1/8" BSP
- E131f4304 - Drain Ø 1/8" Conical - Max 10 Bar
- Ruby Seal - Orifice Ø 1.5 Mm
- With Coil 483510s5 9w 110/115/120v 50/60hz
- Fluid Temperature -40°c+140°c
- SKU: 1120102
- Includes one (1) part
- Industry professional installation and setup required
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
What is a 3-Way Solenoid Valve?
A three-way solenoid valve is electrically actuated, typically by way of an electromagnet pulling or pushing a metal piston up or down a tube. This allows the valve to selectively allow water to pass between two of its three connections, blocking flow in and out of the third. Most commonly, this produces the following conditions:
- Allow water to flow between The Brew Head and the Drain Port, blocking off the Boiler outlet.
- Allow water to flow between the Boiler to the Brew Head, closing off the Drain Port
When espresso machines equipped with a 3-way valve are sitting idle or unpowered, this valve sits in the first state; this allows water and air and water to flow freely between the brew head and the drip tray while keeping water neatly contained in the boiler. This keeps the brew head dry.
Other compatible part numbers: Brasilia 03619.4.00.08 De Vecchi Giuseppe 9V764 Faema 2441132018 Fast Ricambi 370.212 Iberital 2712 LF 1120321 Marzocco L100/E Nuova Ricambi 300014 Nuova Ricambi 300046 Nuova Simonelli 04100011 Simonelli 04100028 Parker 397204