8 Liter Rechargeable Water Softener Ascaso DVA Addolcitore LT8
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Working Pressure: MIN 1 BAR; MAX 8 BAR
- Temperature: MIN 4 C; MAX 15 C
- Flow Rate: 1000 LT/h
- Regeneration Salt: 1 Kg NaCl
- Click here for manual
- Coffee machines
- Convection ovens
- Diameter: 19 cm
- Width: 28 cm
- Height: 40 cm
- Weight: 8 kilograms
- Supply water pressure: 1 bar (minimum) – 8 bar (maximum)
- Maximum flow rate (recommended): 1000 liters / hour
- Room temperature: 6░ C (minimum) – 25░ C (maximum)
- Water network connections: 3/4″, 3/8″ (fast connections)
- Salt content per regeneration: 1 kilogram
Supply water characteristics:
- Drinking water
- Temperature: 8░ C (minimum) – 25░ C (maximum)
- Crystal-clear water (SDI 1)
- Maximum hardness: 90░ F
Better than the original water softener as this unit has a multi-step valve for use, recharge, discharge, etc. Although you may have soft water in your area, it is still a good idea to install a water softener for even the slightest of calcium/lime deposits that can accumulate in your commercial espresso machine.
This water softener is the best in the industry because it is rechargeable with salt and the unit does not need a filter cartridge replacement, and recharging with salt, which can be picked up at a local hardware or plumbing supply house for a few dollars, is cheaper than replacing other filter-type water softeners which create more landfill waste.
Shipping lead time is 5-10 business days.
Note: The images are a representation only.