Alpine Coolers Aurora Borealis Tri-Temp Bottleless POU Water Cooler
- BRAND NEW
- Hot, cook, and cold
- OneTouch™ dispensing
- In-tank UV sanitizing
- Leak Lock protection
- Tabletop or floor standing options
- Filter monitor
- Bio Guard™ protection
- 11” cup clearance
- Product Sheet
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Model: Aurora™ Borealis (Tri temp) tabletop or freestanding
- Power consumption 90W/450W
- Temperature Cold Tank 37 - 50°
- Temperature Hot Tank 167 - 189°
- Storage Capacity Cold Tank: 1 gallon
- Storage Capacity Hot Tank: ¾ gallon (Floor), ½ gallon (Table Top)
- Temperature control: Thermostat
- Heater: Sheath internal
- Dimensions: 15.35”D x 13”W x 43.3”H (Floor unit)
- Dimensions: 15.35”D x 13”W x 17.7”H (Table Top)
- Professional installation and setup required
WHY CHOOSE A POINT-OF-USE (POU) COOLER?
One ounce of water from your tap is practically free, costing on average $0.00003! Alpine Coolers Point-of-Use bottle-less filtered water coolers eliminate the costs associated with water delivery. Alpine Coolers POU filtered water coolers use state-of-the-art filtration and sanitization technologies to filter water from your tap, providing a virtually endless supply of clean, fresh, great-tasting water for pennies a day! Typically customers save up to 50% versus water delivery.
WHAT IS IN-TANK UV SANITIZATION?
Alpine's Patent-pending In-tank UV system sanitizes water as it enters the reservoir together with a nightly sanitization cycle prohibiting the growth of algae, biofilm, and pathogenic bacteria.
All Alpine equipment is tested and certified by the Water Quality Association under ANSI/NSF #51. All Feel Well Filters are tested and certified by the Water Quality Association against ANSI/NSF Standards 42 & 53.
Shipping lead time is 1-5 business days. This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
Please Note: The images are for representation.