Alpine Coolers Aurora Borealis Tri-Temp Bottleless POU Water Cooler
- BRAND NEW!
- Hot, cook, and cold
- Optional No Touch™ dispensing (see video below!)
- In-tank UV sanitizing
- Leak Lock protection
- Tabletop or floor standing options
- Filter monitor
- Bio Guard™ protection
- 11” cup clearance
- Product Sheet
- Includes 1-Year Parts & 30-Day Labor Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
WHAT IS NO TOUCH® DISPENSE?
- Model: Aurora™ Borealis (Tri temp) tabletop or freestanding
- Power consumption 90W/450W
- Temperature Cold Tank 37 - 50°
- Temperature Hot Tank 167 - 189°
- Storage Capacity Cold Tank: 1 gallon
- Storage Capacity Hot Tank: ¾ gallon (Floor), ½ gallon (Table Top)
- Temperature control: Thermostat
- Heater: Sheath internal
- Dimensions: 15.35”D x 13”W x 43.3”H (Floor unit)
- Dimensions: 15.35”D x 13”W x 17.7”H (Table Top)
- Professional installation and setup required
WHY CHOOSE A POINT-OF-USE (POU) COOLER?
One ounce of water from your tap is practically free, costing on average $0.00003! Alpine Coolers Point-of-Use bottle-less filtered water coolers eliminate the costs associated with water delivery. Alpine Coolers POU filtered water coolers use state-of-the-art filtration and sanitization technologies to filter water from your tap, providing a virtually endless supply of clean, fresh, great-tasting water for pennies a day! Typically customers save up to 50% versus water delivery.
WHAT IS IN-TANK UV SANITIZATION?
Alpine's Patent-pending In-tank UV system sanitizes water as it enters the reservoir together with a nightly sanitization cycle prohibiting the growth of algae, biofilm, and pathogenic bacteria.
All Alpine equipment is tested and certified by the Water Quality Association under ANSI/NSF #51. All Feel Well Filters are tested and certified by the Water Quality Association against ANSI/NSF Standards 42 & 53.
PLEASE NOTE - This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
WARRANTY INFORMATION - Includes a 1-Year Parts and 30-Day Labor Warranty.
Please Note: Images are for representation.