Astoria Core600 SAE Auto Volumetric Espresso Machine
Core reinterprets the elegance of Astoria through simple lines and a modern shape that makes it immediately recognizable.
A new language for the keypad
With Core600, interaction with the user speaks a new contemporary language. By jutting out from the machine, keypads are closer to the user, making interaction more intuitive.
More strength for the side panels
Designed to exalt Core600’s refined shape, the satin-finished or varnished sides provide the machine with added sturdiness. In Core600, design, and functionality totally merge into an aesthetic result that reverberates in a machine that is truly able to serve “excellence in a cup”. Resistance to knocks, wear and corrosion through time make Core600 the ideal solution for anyone searching for absolute quality and reliability.
- Programming of coffee doses from the push-button panel
- Auxiliary features for coffee dispensing
- Button operated water dosed
- Automatic filling of boiler (AEA)
- Astoria ergonomic filter holders
- Insulated boiler
- Energy-saving system
- Boiler electronic programming/pressure control
- Electronically controlled cup warmer
- Dispensing Timer Function
- Thermo-syphon circulation hydraulic circuit (CTS)
- Built-in motor pump
- Product Sheet
- Professional installation and setup required
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Coming Soon! Expected in Q3/Q4 2021.
PLEASE NOTE - This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
WARRANTY INFORMATION - Includes a 1-Year Parts and 90-Day Labor Warranty.
Please Note: Images are for representation.
OPTIONAL INSTALLATION PACKAGE
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in placed and complete per the manufacturer's installation specs prior to installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.