Astoria Gloria AL Manual Lever Espresso Coffee Machine
- Ideal for coffee shops, drive-thrus, mobile trucks/carts, farmers markets, and catering events
- Single boiler system
- Lever operated groups
- Turn style steam knobs
- Chromed, stainless steel lever(s) with plastic handle(s)
- Hot water dispenser
- Electroplated steel frame, assembled without welding
- Body material consists of baked enamel steel with painted ABS side panels
- Color: Black/Stainless
- Full Gloria AL Spec Sheet
- Includes machine with one double portafilter, 1 single portafilter, 58mm baskets, 2.5" and 4" legs, 3/8" long braided water line (15 in), 3/4" drain hose (6.5 ft), and 3/8m x 3/8m and 3/8m x 3/8f reducers
- Water filter sold separately
- Industry professional installation and setup required
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Electrical Power / Group Options:
- 1 Group, 220-volt
- 2 Group, 110-volt
- 2 Group, 220-volt
- 3 Group, 220-volt
With lever machines, you are the pump! Temperature is normally controlled automatically and the user pulls the lever to pressurize the water. These machines offer the highest user input, including manual preinfusion, water volume, and pressure.
*AL version does not have a built-in motor pump.
Shipping lead time is 5-10 business days. This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
All new Astoria espresso machines come with a 90-day labor and 1-year parts warranty from the original order date. The absence of water filtration voids this warranty.