Astoria Gloria AL Lever Manual Espresso Machine
With the traditional lever method of espresso extraction, the barista will not only be producing hand-crafted coffee, but they will also become the center of attention.
- BRAND NEW!
- Ideal for coffee shops, drive-thrus, mobile trucks/carts, farmers markets, and catering events
- Single boiler system
- Lever operated groups
- Turn style steam knobs
- Chromed, stainless steel lever(s) with plastic handle(s)
- Hot water dispenser
- Electroplated steel frame, assembled without welding
- Body material consists of baked enamel steel with painted ABS side panels
- Color: Black/Stainless
- Includes machine with one double portafilter, 1 single portafilter, 58mm baskets, 2.5" and 4" legs, 3/8" long braided water line (15 in), 3/4" drain hose (6.5 ft), and 3/8m x 3/8m and 3/8m x 3/8f reducers
- Water filter sold separately
- Industry professional installation and setup required
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Electrical Power / Group Options:
- 2 Group, 110-volt, AL/2
- 2 Group, 220-volt, AL/2
- 3 Group, 220-volt, AL/3
With lever machines, you are the pump! Temperature is normally controlled automatically and the user pulls the lever to pressurize the water. These machines offer the highest user input, including manual preinfusion, water volume, and pressure.
*AL version does not have a built-in motor pump.
Shipping lead time is 5-10 business days. This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
WARRANTY - All new Astoria espresso machines come with a 90-day labor and 1-year parts warranty. The absence of water filtration voids this warranty.
PLEASE NOTE - This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance is restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.