Astoria Gloria SAE Auto Volumetric Espresso Machine
The Gloria SAE from Astoria is one of the best-selling espresso machines of all time - and for good reason!
Astoria's Gloria SAE is the automatic espresso machine for medium to large specialty coffee retailers. With a large boiler and powerful heating element, it can supply a constant flow of dry steam for the preparation of espresso-based drinks in the busiest coffee shop. This model can dispense six different coffee dosages from each brewing head and is also equipped with independent semi-automatic override switches on two.
- BRAND NEW
- Includes portafilters, hoses, accessory pack, and manual
- Single heat exchange boiler
- Raised group heads for oversize cups
- 6 programmable, volumetric dosing buttons
- Preinfusion technology
- Joystick steam actuators
- Cup warmer
- Hot water dispenser
- Available in Black/Stainless Steel
- Electroplated steel frame, assembled without welding
- Body material consists of baked enamel steel with painted ABS side panels
- Please Note: Auto-steam wand not available
- Water filter kit required (sold separately)
- Professional installation and setup required
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
2 GROUP SPECIFICATIONS:
- Capability: 480 espresso servings per hour
- Color: Black
- Voltage: 220v
- Amps: 21.4
- Total Wattage: 4800
- Heating Element: 4400
- Boiler: 10.5 lt.
- Weight: 159 lbs.
- 31.5"W x 22"D x 22.8"H
- Part No. Gloria SAE/2
- MSRP: $10,700
3 GROUP SPECIFICATIONS:
- Capability: 720 espresso servings per hour
- Color: Black
- Total Wattage: 5,350 watts
- Heating Element: 5,000 watts
- 41" x 22" x 22.8"
- Power: 220 volt/ 23.2 amps
- Boiler: 17 lt
- Weight: 195 lbs
- Part No. Gloria SAE/3
- MSRP: $13,300
The Gloria SAE/3 3-Group is out of stock and not expected until early 2021. Contact us for details.
Shipping lead time is 5-10 business days. This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
PLEASE NOTE - This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance is restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
WARRANTY - 12 months part coverage warranty & 3 months labor warranty
Please Note: The images are for representation.