Astoria Sabrina SAE Auto Volumetric 2 Group Espresso Machine
Inspired by the 1960s vintage style, Sabrina stands out for its elegant design with a great personality.
- BRAND NEW! (Please see shipping lead time below)
- Financing Available (Learn More)
- Free Warranty
- Authorized Astoria Dealer
- Price Match Guarantee
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Automatic (SAE) Volumetric
- 6 Programable, volumetric dosing touchpads
- Color: Black
- Size: 2 Group
- Digital touch screen display
- Backlit 6-dose touch-pad
- Manual switch for semiautomatic brewing
- Automatic water refill (A.W.R.)
- Automatic hot water
- Electronic cup-warmer
- Control light for water level check
- White lights on the side panels
- Ergonomic filter holders
- Mixed hot water
- Raised groups with foldaway cup-stands
- Built-in motor pump
- Counting systems
- Led lighting of the workspace
- The optional cool touch steam wands are ideal for baristas with varying levels of experience
- Installation, water filtration, and outlet required (sold separately)
- “Cool touch” wands
- Approximately 75-100 cups an hour
- Boiler Type: Heat Exchanger (HX)
- Steam boiler capacity: 10.5 L
- Voltage: 220v
- Amps: 20.9
- Heating Element Wattage: 4400
- Total Wattage: 4800
- Drain Hole Diameter: 2.5 in.
- 22.6"H x 32.1"W x 22.9"D, 181 lbs.
- Model No.: Sabrina SAE/2
- Astoria Sabrina SAE Automatic Espresso Machine
- 2 Double portafilters and 1 Single portafilter
- 1 Backflush/blind filter basket
- Plastic tamper
- Set of 4" high legs and 2.5" standard legs
- USB programming key
- Assorted hoses (braided water line and drain hose
- Manual and tech documents
- Product sheet
- User manual
- Technical manual
- Complete diagram
- Difference between all Astoria espresso machines
PLEASE NOTE - This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
WARRANTY INFORMATION - Includes a 1-Year Parts and 90-Day Labor Warranty.
Please Note: Images are for representation.
OPTIONAL INSTALLATION PACKAGE
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in place and complete per the manufacturer's installation specs prior to installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.