Flojet Bottled Water Pump System Flow Jet BW1000
When plumbing is not an option, easily access clean, fresh water wherever there is an available bottled water source with a FlojetBottled Water Dispenser. Simply connect a water bottle to the Flojet system and use it with coffee or tea makers, refrigerators, ice makers, water dispensers, or anywhere potable water is needed. The portable pump automatically turns off when the available water source has been depleted and will automatically resume once the water has been restored.
- BRAND NEW!
- Designed to pump water from a 5-gallon water bottle (sold separately)
- Delivers water under pressure to coffee and tea brewers
- Ideal Applications:
- Connecting a direct plumb espresso machine to an external reservoir
- Mobile equipment environments including farmers markets, coffee trucks, coffee carts, catering events
- Anywhere else on-demand water supply is needed
- Compact for easy mounting
- Automatic shut off when the bottle is empty
- A built-in check valve prevents backflow
- Positive displacement pump
- Smooth flow and quiet operation
- Automatic pump operating
- Easy bottle change
- Voltage: 120V AC
- Flow capacity: 1 gallon per minute (3.78 liters per minute)
- Max Water Pressure: 40 PSI
- Operating Pressure: 30 PSI
- Hose Outlets: 20ft 1/4" diameter hose
- CE Approval
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Pump with on/off switch
- 120v AC power cord
- Suction wand and hose assembly
- 20 Feet of ¼” discharge piping
- Manual/instruction manual
- Water bottle sold separately
Usually ships in 1-5 business days.
Please Note: Images are for representation.